Windows 10: System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared

Discus and support System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The little Arrow ^ That appears when you group the Notification Icons together has vanished and I cannot seem to bring it back. I have located the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LegalRip, Jan 16, 2021.

1. System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared

The little Arrow ^ That appears when you group the Notification Icons together has vanished and I cannot seem to bring it back.

I have located the Taskbar settings, turned the icons to appear both off and on, turned nearly all the System Icons on and off and have had no luck. Is there another fix to this that will help me out? I've also just tried dragging the icons I do not want to appear off the taskbar and on-top of each other to maybe help bring it up.

The arrow I am talking about looks like this '^' and it was on the left side of the icons on the taskbar. Any help is appreciated thank you!

submitted by /u/LegalRip
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LegalRip, Jan 16, 2021

2. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Jan 16, 2021
  3. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic
    System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared [​IMG]

please any ideas ? any info much appreciated

arthur009988776, Jan 16, 2021
  4. System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared

hide system tray arrow icon

im not the only one who was trying to do this

How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709

- - - Updated - - -

hello @Jacee the article you shared is a kind of maintaining the system tray itself via traditional tools , where I can choose what to be shown in sysTray. but what Im looking for is the location of this /\ picture in system folders so I could replace it or delete . it is about the graphical icon now

- - - Updated - - -

so the question is where this arrow initial ICON can be found in the system ? maybe system32 or any other folder.
    not the system tray area, but the picture itself, as an .ico probably.

arthur009988776, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared

1. System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared - Similar Threads - System Tray Arrow

2. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray icons keep disappearing: Windows 11 22H2iCUE won't even display in my taskbar, though it is running. Open up taskbar settings and iCUE is meant to show always, but it won't. Fix provided in another post didn't fix, as it only said to turn it on, which it is....
  3. System Tray Icons Disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray Icons Disappear: When I start my computer sometimes icons in the system tray don't appear. I have them setup to appear too. Is this some sort of bug and why wasn't it ever fixed?...
  4. System Tray Icons Disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray Icons Disappear: When I start my computer sometimes icons in the system tray don't appear. I have them setup to appear too. Is this some sort of bug and why wasn't it ever fixed?...
  5. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray icons keep disappearing: A lot of system tray icons are disappearing by themselves, usually when I launch a game and then exit. For example, I use the SpyderXPro program to load my color profile. Sometimes the color profile resets and I'll have to manually right click the SpyderXPro icon and then...
  6. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray icons keep disappearing: A lot of system tray icons are disappearing by themselves, usually when I launch a game and then exit. For example, I use the SpyderXPro program to load my color profile. Sometimes the color profile resets and I'll have to manually right click the SpyderXPro icon and then...
  7. System Icons disappearing from tray

System Icons disappearing from tray: After a recent update, currently on 20h2 build 19042.964, system icons have disappeared from the tray area near the clock. To be a little more specific, I can take all icons and hide them in the drawer and all icons show there. But when I set icons to always show, the first...
  8. Disappearing System Tray icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing System Tray icon: I have a situation where my Macrium Reflect "backup-in-progress" icon stops being displayed. I've reported this to Macrium, but I'd like to better understand what is going on ... including how System Tray (a.k.a. notification area) icons are displayed. I'm running Win 10...
  9. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon: hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic [ATTACH] please any ideas ? any...
  10. Icons disappear from system tray

Icons disappear from system tray: Hi, I have already performed the following: Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties. In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled Notification Area and click on Customize. Click on Turn system icons on or...