Windows 10: System Tray arrow not showing.

Discus and support System Tray arrow not showing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kareembasher, May 8, 2022.

1. System Tray arrow not showing.

After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore.

:)

kareembasher, May 8, 2022

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, May 8, 2022
  3. Berton Win User
    Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

I'm not great with languages but what I see is right to left of the Notification Area. Mine is left to right:

System Tray arrow not showing. [​IMG]

Some adjustments can be made to what is shown is accomplished by clicking the small up arrow to get the full list. Also right-clicking the Taskbar and choosing Taskbar settings then going to the Notification area can lead to enabling or disabling features on the bar.

Can't say about the clock but that suggests the whole screen may have been rotated or flipped.

Berton, May 8, 2022
  4. System Tray arrow not showing.

SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic
    System Tray arrow not showing. [​IMG]

please any ideas ? any info much appreciated

arthur009988776, May 8, 2022
Thema:

System Tray arrow not showing.

1. System Tray arrow not showing. - Similar Threads - System Tray arrow

2. Windows Explorer System Tray not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer System Tray not showing: Windows 11 Pro 22h2, windows tiny edition. Issue present since first setup, previously the issue was seen when taskbar was set to autohide, system tray stopped showing wifi/battery/sound/clock.NB: I've turned off everything I don't use search etc. I was gonna patch the...
  3. System Tray arrow not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  4. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  5. Date not showing with time in system tray

Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  6. System Tray - Power not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray - Power not showing: Dear all,I am writing because of the change I have in the System tray. For some reason, it shows my power on the sign-in screen, but not on the system tray.Would anyone know why this is, please?Marek...
  7. show volume percent in system tray

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    show volume percent in system tray: I know one can hover over the speaker icon and see the volume. Is there a way to show volume percent in system tray? 178638
  8. System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared: The little Arrow ^ That appears when you group the Notification Icons together has vanished and I cannot seem to bring it back. I have located the Taskbar settings, turned the icons to appear both off and on, turned nearly all the System Icons on and off and have had no...
  9. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon: hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic [ATTACH] please any ideas ? any...
  10. Large (ish) Black Downward Arrow over System Tray??

in Windows 10 Support
    Large (ish) Black Downward Arrow over System Tray??: Hi everybody I have a Surface 3, and my daughter (18 months) recently got ahold of it, and now there is a large (to me) black arrow over the sys tray...screenshot below. Its not linked to an application, as I've hidden some and it stays in the same place on the screen. Any...