Windows 10: System Tray Icons Hiding Behind Blank Space

Discus and support System Tray Icons Hiding Behind Blank Space in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jdbassi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwq5k1/system_tray_icons_hiding_behind_blank_space/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jdbassi, Apr 7, 2020.

1. System Tray Icons Hiding Behind Blank Space

/u/jdbassi, Apr 7, 2020

2. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Permanently hiding system tray icon

Well that would be my last solution. There's gotta be a way to just hide system tray icons? And not normally hiding but literally hiding

danielwin10, Apr 7, 2020
  4. XperienZe Win User

System Tray Icons Hiding Behind Blank Space

Hide Systool icon in tray!

Will this hide in tray be fixed soon?

Thanks!

XperienZe, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

System Tray Icons Hiding Behind Blank Space

1. System Tray Icons Hiding Behind Blank Space - Similar Threads - System Tray Icons

2. Windows 11 System Tray Icon Spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Tray Icon Spacing: I logged in one morning and the spacing of all the icons in my system tray has doubled. I can't recall whether there was a small Windows update that morning or not. I've searched online for a solution, but I've either found suggestion for 3rd party software no thanks or...
  3. Windows 11 System Tray Icon Spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System Tray Icon Spacing: I logged in one morning and the spacing of all the icons in my system tray has doubled. I can't recall whether there was a small Windows update that morning or not. I've searched online for a solution, but I've either found suggestion for 3rd party software no thanks or...
  4. Hide an icon in the tray menu

Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  5. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  6. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon: hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic [ATTACH] please any ideas ? any...
  7. Icon dissappeared / hidden in system tray - behind others

Icon dissappeared / hidden in system tray - behind others: So, 2 computers here that suddenly have the volume icon hidden behind another icon. "It's not hidden, it's turned off - turn it on via 'Turn system icons on or off' " -> No, it's hidden, not off. How do I know? If I open the 'Turn system icons on or off' and opt to...
  8. How to reduce system tray icon spacing?

How to reduce system tray icon spacing?: My Windows 10 system tray looks like http://puu.sh/jB7xz/a2efac640e.png for both large or small taskbar icons. The spacing between systray icons are larger than in previous versions of Windows. Nearly everyone's screenshots of W10 have systrays that are more like...
  9. Permanently hiding system tray icon

Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...
  10. Hide tray icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide tray icons: Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show. [img] 18419

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make an icon always appear in the system tray