Windows 10: System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon

Discus and support System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Video: https://youtu.be/pLAGmxVUAcs I know this is very minor, but this irritates me somehow. Is it official design or something wrong with my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/farxhan, Dec 28, 2020.

1. System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon

Video: https://youtu.be/pLAGmxVUAcs

I know this is very minor, but this irritates me somehow. Is it official design or something wrong with my laptop? How can I fix this? Battery and language switcher icons didn't get affected. I'm running 20H2 (all updated, just checked it recently)

submitted by /u/farxhan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/farxhan, Dec 28, 2020
  2. kaisen Win User

Change location of the action center icon on system tray

Hi, I have the taskbar vertically positioned, and the action center icon gets too much space, alone and not with other system tray icons.
    System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon [​IMG]

I would like to put the action center icon along with the other system tray icons, and not alone.
    Someone can help ?
    Windows version = 1903

kaisen, Dec 28, 2020
  3. System tray icons not popping up

Hello all,
    When i click on the icons located on the system tray (Battery, Wifi, sound volume, notification, and time). nothing happens.
    any help please ?

barichnokov, Dec 28, 2020
  4. rklevy Win User

System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon

Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray

I find the simple flat Windows 10 icons for the Action Center in the System Tray, for example,
    or
    , very difficult to see and differentiate.

I know that one can change the appearance of icons for other items in the system tray but I have not been able to locate the appropriate .dll or .exe file for the Action Center Icon so that I can change the actual appearance of those icons. Is there a way to change the appearance of these particular icons? Where are these Action Center icons stored?

rklevy, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon

1. System Tray Pop-Up Not Centered Above The Respective Icon - Similar Threads - System Tray Pop

2. System tray pop up when watch moovie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray pop up when watch moovie: Sytem tray pop up and cant find which program does this action. Please help me to find out. It is a fresh windows 11 system which has nothing installed any sygnificant app yet. Try is fixed so not want to set auto hidden... Just terminate process which schedule this annoying...
  3. OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........: Good afternoon, My onedrive icon isn't showing in the system tray by the clock on the task bar. Also, some files have been trying to sync for days and i get some error messages when i try to open files and it states that that file can't be viewed but it is the correct...
  4. Change location of the action center icon on system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Change location of the action center icon on system tray: Hi, I have the taskbar vertically positioned, and the action center icon gets too much space, alone and not with other system tray icons. [img] I would like to put the action center icon along with the other system tray icons, and not alone. Someone can help ? Windows...
  5. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. [ATTACH] (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) [ATTACH] Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page,...
  6. Backing up system tray icon placements

Backing up system tray icon placements: Hi guys, I'd like to ask if there is a way to back up the system tray, since every time BSOD happens, my system tray completely messed up and I have to arrangement every single icons over and over again....
  7. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  8. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  9. Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray

Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray: I find the simple flat Windows 10 icons for the Action Center in the System Tray, for example, [img] or [img] , very difficult to see and differentiate. I know that one can change the appearance of icons for other items in the system tray but I have not been able to...
  10. System tray icons not popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    System tray icons not popping up: Hello all, When i click on the icons located on the system tray (Battery, Wifi, sound volume, notification, and time). nothing happens. any help please ? [img] 42774