Windows 10: System tray programs

Discus and support System tray programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have disabled my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i cant see my system tray. Are there any programs to show me my system tray? (I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GomotianuGod, Oct 12, 2020.

1. System tray programs

I have disabled my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i cant see my system tray.
    Are there any programs to show me my system tray? (I'm not talking about stuff like task manager but more simple like the tray is)

submitted by /u/GomotianuGod
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GomotianuGod, Oct 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

@Steve C - that would be valid if it were only the tray icon, but the first post mentioned

- hence my suggestion.

dalchina, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Oct 12, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

System tray programs

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

System tray programs

1. System tray programs - Similar Threads - System tray programs

2. System tray programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System tray programs: Recently, i removed my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i can't see my system tray. Are there any programs that can show me my Windows system tray? ( I'm not talking about stuff like task manager. I want something cleaner and simpler that just show's me what's...
  3. (Program Req) extra system tray

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Program Req) extra system tray: I have a lot of programs in my system tray. I want to better organize them. Windows doesn't seem to have a way to add a second tray, unsurprisingly, but I figure there's a 3rd party program that can do something close to what I want. submitted by /u/Battezu [link]...
  4. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  5. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  6. System tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray: So not sure if it's widely known here, but I found out you can drag the system tray icons about to change the order. 140017
  7. Show Programs in System Tray in Task Switcher

Show Programs in System Tray in Task Switcher: I am using Task Switcher with the Alt-Tab shortcut to switch between running programs. I have the program AIMP running and it is minimized to the system tray. I would like to be able to use the Alt-Tab shortcut to quickly re-open AIMP, but it appears that Task Switcher does...
  8. system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265
  9. Starting a program directly to the system tray (No window)

Starting a program directly to the system tray (No window): Hi all, I run a VPN on my desktop which autostarts when I boot up, using the VPN's included software. This opens a window showing me that I am connecting and general details. Usually, I immediately close the window, which has the effect of the program minimizing to the...
  10. Task Scheduler - launch program hidden in system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler - launch program hidden in system tray: I am using a program called ThrottleStop to undervolt my laptop. I have configured it via Task Scheduler to launch minimized at the log on of any user. Is there any way to launch it with the icon hidden in the system tray, similar to how Windows Defender works? 96563