Windows 10: System Tray visibility changes

Discus and support System Tray visibility changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All the suggestions I've seen for changing the visibility of the system tray icons appear to be relevant to earlier versions of Windows 10. I'm at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Perrorist, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Perrorist Win User

System Tray visibility changes

All the suggestions I've seen for changing the visibility of the system tray icons appear to be relevant to earlier versions of Windows 10. I'm at release 1903 on a new build and I can't find a way to make the changes I want. Right-clicking the task bar does not reveal a Properties link, and choosing Settings/Notifications doesn't help either. Could someone please tell me how I can make the changes I need? Thanks.

:)

Perrorist, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

system tray

Hi Ally,

Taskbar settings may have caused the time and date to disappear. We suggest that you follow these steps to make them visible:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn on the Use small taskbar buttons.
    Note: If the Use small taskbar buttons is on, kindly turn it off and check if it made any changes.

After checking this option, you will be able to see the date and time.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 2, 2020
  4. System Tray visibility changes

System Notification Tray Missing

No dice. It's my entire system tray that's missing, not just the icons in it.

SagaHaraldsdottir, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

System Tray visibility changes

1. System Tray visibility changes - Similar Threads - System Tray visibility

2. Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10: Hi, I looked around but it seems like the old tools such as CustomizerGod don't work with Windows 10 20H2 for changing system tray icons to custom ones. Anyone has any recommendation to either the way to manually swap them or a tool which does work with the latest Windows 10...
  3. No slider to change battery plan on the system tray

No slider to change battery plan on the system tray: There was always a slider when I clicked the battery icon on the system tray, I could make it "Better battery", "Best performance" etc. But now it looks like this [ATTACH] How do I get the slider back?...
  4. Change location of the action center icon on system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Change location of the action center icon on system tray: Hi, I have the taskbar vertically positioned, and the action center icon gets too much space, alone and not with other system tray icons. [img] I would like to put the action center icon along with the other system tray icons, and not alone. Someone can help ? Windows...
  5. system tray missing

system tray missing: System Tray is missing on taskbar. Looking at Taskbar/properties - all is set correctly. only this visible is clock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-missing/859a2afa-d26f-467c-877b-9857874489f4
  6. System tray

System tray: So not sure if it's widely known here, but I found out you can drag the system tray icons about to change the order. 140017
  7. system tray

system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265
  8. Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray

Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray: I find the simple flat Windows 10 icons for the Action Center in the System Tray, for example, [img] or [img] , very difficult to see and differentiate. I know that one can change the appearance of icons for other items in the system tray but I have not been able to...
  9. Change system tray icons in windows 10

Change system tray icons in windows 10: Hi Forum Does anybody know how can I replace or change my system tray icons in windows 10 ? In Windows 7 I was able to do it but I can't find any information on the web on how to do it in windows 10. Any help? 75598
  10. Change size of time and icons of system tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of time and icons of system tray?: So Windows 10 did some kind of update and now its got a different feel to it. One thing that changed with the update was the size of text and icons in the system tray. Now they are very large and the time doesn't even fit. Where it should say PM the right side of the M is cut...