Windows 10: system tray wifi icon hides before the mouse pointer reaches it

Discus and support system tray wifi icon hides before the mouse pointer reaches it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi every one. I've got a problem with wife icon in system tray like this that when i click on the wife icon a window including network names should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ALINaderinejad, Oct 26, 2018.

1. system tray wifi icon hides before the mouse pointer reaches it

Hi every one.

I've got a problem with wife icon in system tray like this that when i click on the wife icon a window including network names should pop up and wait there until i click somewhere else but now although the window pops up but it vanishes as i wove my mouse from system tray to reach that window?

any solutions.

for record i had disabled win update through services but it some how re enabled it self and updated the laptop and after that this issue appeared.

but as much as i checked they were a bunch of office updates plus windows 1709 cumulative update.

mercy

:)

ALINaderinejad, Oct 26, 2018

2. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Permanently hiding system tray icon

Well that would be my last solution. There's gotta be a way to just hide system tray icons? And not normally hiding but literally hiding

danielwin10, Oct 26, 2018
  4. system tray wifi icon hides before the mouse pointer reaches it

unknown icons shows next to mouse pointer. can anyone identify this?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with that icon coming up with the mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the mouse pointer?
    This is usually because of the mouse pointer changes.

I would suggest you to default the mouse pointer Scheme and check if the issue resolves.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, Select Pointers.
    • Select Windows default (System scheme) in the Scheme list.
    • Click Apply, OK and check.
    Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

system tray wifi icon hides before the mouse pointer reaches it

1. system tray wifi icon hides before the mouse pointer reaches it - Similar Threads - system tray wifi

2. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  3. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  4. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  5. Hide an icon in the tray menu

Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  6. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon: hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic [ATTACH] please any ideas ? any...
  8. System Tray Icons Hiding Behind Blank Space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Tray Icons Hiding Behind Blank Space: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jdbassi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwq5k1/system_tray_icons_hiding_behind_blank_space/
  9. Permanently hiding system tray icon

Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...
  10. Hide tray icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide tray icons: Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show. [img] 18419