Windows 10: System Trey in Windows 11 partly hidden

Discus and support System Trey in Windows 11 partly hidden in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this weird visual bug where the system tray or whatever it's called in 11 - the rightmost part of the taskbar with date and time is too low and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olórin, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Olórin Win User

System Trey in Windows 11 partly hidden

I have this weird visual bug where the system tray or whatever it's called in 11 - the rightmost part of the taskbar with date and time is too low and partly hidden below the edge of the monitor. The rest of the taskbar is showing just fine. It has been like this since I got my new PC with Windows 11 already installed. I've tried to fiddle with the settings for both the monitor, Windows and graphics card, nothing works.

:)

Olórin, Aug 9, 2022

2. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2022
  4. System Trey in Windows 11 partly hidden

Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

System Trey in Windows 11 partly hidden

1. System Trey in Windows 11 partly hidden - Similar Threads - System Trey partly

2. Right click options partly hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options partly hidden: HiSo, I have This problem where I right-click on the left side of the screen, the options go beyond the screen I tried the following:-changed the resolution and scale of the display -went to device manager and deleted my display adapter then restarted the computer All...
  3. Right click options partly hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click options partly hidden: HiSo, I have This problem where I right-click on the left side of the screen, the options go beyond the screen I tried the following:-changed the resolution and scale of the display -went to device manager and deleted my display adapter then restarted the computer All...
  4. System Trey in Windows 11 partly hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Trey in Windows 11 partly hidden: I have this weird visual bug where the system tray or whatever it's called in 11 - the rightmost part of the taskbar with date and time is too low and partly hidden below the edge of the monitor. The rest of the taskbar is showing just fine. It has been like this since I got...
  5. System Hidden Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Hidden Files: I have a folder which has a subfolder but no files.When accessed the folder using GetFiles statement, the array contained 2 files.When checked their names, I found their names started with "~". Even though my folder view option says "Display Hidden Items" these files were not...
  6. System Hidden Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Hidden Files: I have a folder which has a subfolder but no files.When accessed the folder using GetFiles statement, the array contained 2 files.When checked their names, I found their names started with "~". Even though my folder view option says "Display Hidden Items" these files were not...
  7. Is System 32 part of my computer or part of the OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is System 32 part of my computer or part of the OS?: So im new to idea of having a desktop and i tried installing Windows 10 for it since it doesn't have an OS yet, so its worrisome that when i booted my flash drive it loaded an error saying system 32 is missing, so is system 32 part of my computer or is it part of the OS? And...
  8. Partly deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partly deleted System 32: Yesterday someone tryed to "prank" me and deleted parts of my System 32 folder. Now my Windows 10 doesn't boot properly. Apparently I can't boot from a USB stick and I don't have a system image to restore it. Now my question is: can I copy the missing files from another PC...
  9. Not all icons are showing in the 'hidden icons' part of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not all icons are showing in the 'hidden icons' part of the taskbar: How can I get all the icons to show? There are some other icons that should be showing but they are not, there is only a solid grey bar to the right....
  10. "Act as part of the operating system"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Act as part of the operating system": Act as part of the operating system: Security Configuration Editor; Security Services What is this user right, it seems quite juicy and useful. If I apply it to myself will I be able to "impersonate" TrustedInstaller? That article is rather vauge on what this actually does...