Windows 10: System turning off when I remove charger

Discus and support System turning off when I remove charger in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I have bought Asus Rog Laptop Windows 10 64 bit Recently I did some system updates From then my laptop is turning off whenever I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by naga sathyamanikanta, Oct 5, 2019.

1. System turning off when I remove charger

Recently I have bought Asus Rog Laptop

Windows 10 64 bit

Recently I did some system updates

From then my laptop is turning off whenever I am removing the charger

And I am able switch on only when charger connected

Literally I am unable use laptop without charger

Can u please help me....

:)

naga sathyamanikanta, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 5, 2019
  3. I am in a perpetual loop and my system is unusable Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response. I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to find the best possible resolution to your problem.

I suggest that you perform a Power drain and check if your system switches back on:

Steps:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 5, 2019
  4. System turning off when I remove charger

No applications open after an update today

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

I would suggest that you wait for a couple of hours more, if you are still stuck in the same screen I would suggest that you terminate the process by follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Once the computer restarts, perform the steps mentioned in the previous post and check.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

System turning off when I remove charger

1. System turning off when I remove charger - Similar Threads - System turning off

2. Laptop dosen't restart when charger is plugged in & charging is turned ON / OFF.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop dosen't restart when charger is plugged in & charging is turned ON / OFF.: To,Microsoft Community.Hey this is Gavin Mathos. Using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Laptop. I am facing issue while restarting as follows:→ When My laptop charger is plugged off removed from charging port, I try to restart my laptop, It restarts properly. → When My laptop...
  3. Laptop dosen't restart when charger is plugged in & charging is turned ON / OFF.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop dosen't restart when charger is plugged in & charging is turned ON / OFF.: To,Microsoft Community.Hey this is Gavin Mathos. Using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Laptop. I am facing issue while restarting as follows:→ When My laptop charger is plugged off removed from charging port, I try to restart my laptop, It restarts properly. → When My laptop...
  4. Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in: When I plug in my charger, the battery saver option is disabled. As my system charges to 100%, it shows as turned on and it won't turn off. How do I fix this?...
  5. Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in

Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in: When I plug in my charger, the battery saver option is disabled. As my system charges to 100%, it shows as turned on and it won't turn off. How do I fix this?...
  6. my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,: Hello i am seeking help for my RCT nb cw14q18 notebook which i bought in november 2021 . My laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while , when i turn it on plug it in then switch it on the keyboard is either not working or some keys are not responding . I just rest...
  7. my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,: Hello i am seeking help for my RCT nb cw14q18 notebook which i bought in november 2021 . My laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while , when i turn it on plug it in then switch it on the keyboard is either not working or some keys are not responding . I just rest...
  8. my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,

9. When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I plug in charger internet turns off if I play games if not internet works perfectly: When I play games on my laptop Asus Zenbook 15 if I plug in the charger any type of internet not works tried both Ethernet and Wifi but if I exit the game internet works perfectly with plugged in the charger...
  10. My lenovo laptop screen turns off if I remove the charger or dim the brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    My lenovo laptop screen turns off if I remove the charger or dim the brightness: I have a lenovo yoga 500. Whenever I am working on it I have to keep it plugged in and the brightness 100% or the screen goes black. F9 only brings it back for a few seconds and it goes black again. The laptop doesn't shut down or go to sleep it works as it was, it's just the...