Windows 10: System Type Load Exception

Discus and support System Type Load Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keep getting a pop up that starts with "system.typeloadexception: could not load type 'DeviceManager.MemoryCardTypes' from assembly...". What should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kristi_Kiki, Nov 23, 2019.

1. System Type Load Exception

Keep getting a pop up that starts with "system.typeloadexception: could not load type 'DeviceManager.MemoryCardTypes' from assembly...". What should I do?

:)

Kristi_Kiki, Nov 23, 2019

2. System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Which device are you trying to access?
    • How are you trying to access the device?
    • Is the computer connected to a Domain network?

If you are trying to access a web client, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshooting: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule'
    and see if that helps.

You can also post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on this query to assist you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 23, 2019
  4. System Type Load Exception

Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

System Type Load Exception

1. System Type Load Exception - Similar Threads - System Type Load

2. System service exception and system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exception and system thread exception not handled: Dear,i keep on having BSOD's for the above mentioned reason. I received this PC upon starting my new job so i really don't know what the history of the device is and nobody can really tell. I have these BSOD's at least 3 times a day at very random moments.PC details:processor...
  3. System service exception and system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System service exception and system thread exception not handled: Dear,i keep on having BSOD's for the above mentioned reason. I received this PC upon starting my new job so i really don't know what the history of the device is and nobody can really tell. I have these BSOD's at least 3 times a day at very random moments.PC details:processor...
  4. System service exception and system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Thread Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Thread Exception: My laptop has shut down. It says system thread exception. I have gone to windows.com/stopcode and had no success in resetting. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-thread-exception/6d004831-b05e-4538-896a-7385934448d4
  6. X64 Exception Type - 00000000000D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X64 Exception Type - 00000000000D: Hallo zusammen, ich habe gestern ein Windows Update ganz regulär gestartet und heute morgen will ich den PC an machen kommt folgende Meldung: [IMG]Hat jemand eine Idee, wie ich das Problem lösen kann? Ich nutze momentan Windows 10 Grüße Leo...
  7. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: Windows 10 build 1909 I have had this BSOD on a kind of regular basis ever since Dell worked on my computer remotely to fix their Dell Support Assist app. I don't know what I am doing wrong on this screenshot. I have rotated it but it won't stay that way. What it says is:...
  8. System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception: I have tried multiple things and "fixes" for this error though nothing has helped. Any idea on what could help? It happens randomly, I cannot re-create the error. I do not know how to re-create the error. It has happened in and out of games, in multiple different games,...
  9. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: I am trying to log on with my computer and am unable. Due to a error code dsbwnc 4.8.0 sys please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-exception/c3781f88-e632-4dc5-831f-6f9c56b274f8
  10. Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT

Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT: Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid) CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked) GPU:...