Windows 10: System Update 22621.160 troubleshoot

Discus and support System Update 22621.160 troubleshoot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to install this update, during restart process it goes till 2% and restarts the PC and after opening as it says "You are 2% there". And after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmeyKurade, Jun 25, 2022.

1. System Update 22621.160 troubleshoot

I tried to install this update, during restart process it goes till 2% and restarts the PC and after opening as it says "You are 2% there". And after 2% it says "Something not going as a plan- we are undoing" and opens as it is. I tried many restarts, many troubleshooting option this can't resolves. there are many problem in my windows. I checked for corrupted system files but it says not corrupted file. It is a headache, only installs the update but not running the update.I posted this issue in feedback hub

:)

AmeyKurade, Jun 25, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 25, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond System Update 22621.160  troubleshoot :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 25, 2022
  4. System Update 22621.160 troubleshoot

Why isn't the IPOD classic 160 not recognized by windows 10?

Hi Katy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand IPod 160 classis is not getting detected after upgrading to Windows 10, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please follow the below, and check if it helps.

Method 1:
    Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter

• Press Windows Key + R, type Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar, click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the Troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist please refer to below method.

Method 2:

If there no updated drivers available on the computer manufacturer’s website, then try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps
    to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    I also suggest you to install latest chipset drivers by downloading from the computer manufacturer’s website.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

System Update 22621.160 troubleshoot

1. System Update 22621.160 troubleshoot - Similar Threads - System Update 22621

2. Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?: I haven’t changed anything aside from a Windows update, and now I’m getting some pretty hard stuttering when alt tabbing. Has anyone experienced something similar?...
  3. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  4. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  5. System Update 22621.160 troubleshoot

System Update 22621.160 troubleshoot: I tried to install this update, during restart process it goes till 2% and restarts the PC and after opening as it says "You are 2% there". And after 2% it says "Something not going as a plan- we are undoing" and opens as it is. I tried many restarts, many troubleshooting...
  6. update troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update troubleshooting: i have not updated my pc in 2 months because as soon as I do update the task bar is locked and I cannot open anything on my desktop. my pc becomes frozen and i can not do anything on my computer so I have to go back and factory reset the update from the previous one for my...
  7. update troubleshooting

update troubleshooting: i have not updated my pc in 2 months because as soon as I do update the task bar is locked and I cannot open anything on my desktop. my pc becomes frozen and i can not do anything on my computer so I have to go back and factory reset the update from the previous one for my...
  8. update troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. sound system troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound system troubleshoot: hi, I have hp envy notebook. the sound is not as loud as I first bought it. in sound troubleshoot it shows generic audio driver problems. I tried everything google and hp websites posted. please help how to fix it. thanks...
  10. update troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    update troubleshoot: hey whenever I run the update troubleshooter it says: service registration fixed and pending updates fixed . why is that 91579