Windows 10: System update Catalog

Discus and support System update Catalog in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I trying to update my Lenovo IdeaCentre System update which has not been updated since 2017. When I try to run the system update I'm getting this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkJoyner1, Jan 22, 2021.

1. System update Catalog

I trying to update my Lenovo IdeaCentre System update which has not been updated since 2017.

When I try to run the system update I'm getting this message: there are no applicable updates found for your system since the update catalog is not found.

Last updated: 1/2/2017 5:25 PMhere are no applicable updates found for your system since the update catalog is not found.

Last updated: 1/2/2017 5:25 PM

:)

MarkJoyner1, Jan 22, 2021

2. Microsoft Update Catalog Website

Hi Tamas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Windows Update Catalog / Search Options

Hello ANoTest,

Windows Update Catalog is a website that offers updates for computers. Through this, you can download Windows Updates manually. Here are the steps on how to download Update from Window Update Catalog manually:

• OpenWindows Update Catalog.
    • In the search text box, type your search terms. (Example: Windows 10 1607 X64)
    • Click Search.
    • Browse the list that is displayed to select the updates that you want to download.
    • Click Add for each selection to add it to the download basket.
    • Click view basket under the Search box to view the download basket.
    • Verify your list of updates, and then click Download.
    • Note If you are prompted, click Accept to accept the license agreement.
    • Select the location where you want to save the updates. You can either type the full path of the folder, or you can click Browse to locate the folder.
    • Click Continue to start the download.
    • When the download is complete, click Close to close the Download Window.
    • Close the Windows Update Catalog Window.
    • Find the location that you specified in step 9.
      Note: If you have downloaded device drivers for installation, go to
      Installing Drivers.
    • Double-click each update, and then follow the instructions to install the update. If the updates are intended for another computer, copy the updates to that computer, and then double-click the updates to install them.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 22, 2021
  4. bgw2go Win User

System update Catalog

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Navneet Anand,

I ended up having to use the nuclear option and restore my computer using a System Image Backup. I downloaded the updates from the catalog as suggested and tried installing them one
    at a time. Installing the updates manually, I have determined that the Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441) is my issue as the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444) installed correctly.

So I am officially stuck. I have tried the steps you suggested to resolve this issue without success. Further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

bgw2go, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

System update Catalog

1. System update Catalog - Similar Threads - System update Catalog

2. Is the update catalog broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the update catalog broken?: I'm trying to install the Xbox One USB adapter on Windows 10. I have Windows Updates disabled because 22H2 breaks most of my programs. I reinstalled Windows close to 20 times in the last week to narrow it down and determine that if 22H2 is installed, I can't launch Cura,...
  3. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  4. Microsoft Update Catalog

Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  5. Windows Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Catalog: The search control on the Windows Catalog Update page does not find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-catalog/439e2857-b092-48de-8432-d046320cc715
  6. Windows Update Catalog

Windows Update Catalog: The search control on the Windows Catalog Update page does not find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-catalog/439e2857-b092-48de-8432-d046320cc715
  7. Update Catalog Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Catalog Not Working: Catalog will not working. The first time I searched for a file C++ 2013 the Catalog listed numerous a whole screen full plus msg. that there were only a few of the total listed. I downloaded the x86 & x64 versions which were shown as .cab files not as the usual .exe. When I...
  8. Update Catalog Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Catalog Not Working: Catalog will not working. The first time I searched for a file C++ 2013 the Catalog listed numerous a whole screen full plus msg. that there were only a few of the total listed. I downloaded the x86 & x64 versions which were shown as .cab files not as the usual .exe. When I...
  9. Update Catalog Not Working

10. Windows Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Catalog: My Windows updated automatically to 1803 17134.407 and worsen my gaming performance, so I'd like to get back to the version I was using before. I found that the last version I know I used and was fine was 1803 KB4457128. I found it in Windows Update Catalog, but how exactly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the catalog for your system is currently being updated