Windows 10: System Upgrade Settings Info?

Discus and support System Upgrade Settings Info? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Dell Xps 8700 with 3gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage and now i want to add 860 evo 500gb ssd for OS installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhScale, Nov 22, 2018.

1. PhScale Win User

System Upgrade Settings Info?

I have Dell Xps 8700 with 3gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage and now i want to add 860 evo 500gb ssd for OS installation and want to use 32gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage so which should i choose?
    i mean Sata Mode RAID or AHCI and anyother settings should i need to change?

:)

PhScale, Nov 22, 2018
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. System Upgrade Settings Info? - Similar Threads - System Upgrade Settings

2. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad system config info: Hello! I have problem with my pc with hardware reserved ram and the blue screen "bad system config info". I have total 8gb ram and only 6 is usable.Then i saw videos and information to fix reserved ram in boot options in windows.After this change my ram still reserving 2 gb...
  3. Bad System Config-Info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad System Config-Info: My Laptop gave me the "Bad System Config Info" on the blue screen and after that the screen says "Preparing Automatic Repair" but never changes or shows any kind of loading after I let it sit over night. I have tried to launch into WinRE but it won't work no matter the method...
  4. Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad System Config Info: It all started when I was playing Roblox and I closed it, after having some problems, I restarted it. Then it Blue Screened and gave me a Bad System Config Info error. Then, it went to "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete." I waited about 9 hours....
  5. Bad system config info

Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  6. bad system config info

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad system config info: computer not booting in windows. get the message above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/0323eef5-9bcd-4ad7-9c64-12e201e88a24
  7. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I’ve tried virtually everything I can find online and I’ve had enough of it. My computer has been in a “auto repair” “repair didn’t work” loop for like two weeks and I’m going insane, is there any way I can just use my computer and fix this? It doesn’t let me reset it and...
  8. "bad system config. info"

"bad system config. info": when i reboot my machine i get bad system config. info but after it goes the distance to 100% it reboots fine i am whitts end trying to figure this problem out, any help would be appreciated...
  9. Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  10. upgrade info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade info: what is detail of the "update: 2018-07 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)" your small lower right hand menue comes and goes so damn fast that Ya don't have a chance to find out it's info....