Windows 10: SYSTEM user keeps locking me out from server

Discus and support SYSTEM user keeps locking me out from server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all! I keep having problems with my Windows 10 x64 pro account and my external NAS server. Every time I perform a boot of the PC, some kind of app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Peter2134, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Peter2134 Win User

SYSTEM user keeps locking me out from server

Hi all!

I keep having problems with my Windows 10 x64 pro account and my external NAS server. Every time I perform a boot of the PC, some kind of app is trying to access the server with the wrong credentials. The server log shows the following:

<28>1 2020-02-13T08:42:17+01:00 [servername]: event log: Users: System, Source IP: 127.0.0.1, Computer name: ---, Application: Security, Category: Security Level, Content: [Security] Added IP address "192.168.10.69" to IP block list. Duration: for 1 day.

However, I cannot find a solution for this. Where can I find the process that tries to login to the server? There is no credentials setting for the account SYSTEM. Furthermore, I believe 127.0.0.1 shows that the login is performed by the server itself because all other login log entries to the server from the PC show the computer name in the logs. Why does the server security adds the PC on the block list? Anyone have tips where to look?

Art

:)

Peter2134, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

windows 10 keeps locking up why?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to experiencing this issue?
    • When you say that the computer keeps locking, does it happen due to inactivity or does it happen while you’re working on the computer?
    • Does the computer go into sleep mode or does it lock the currently logged-in user account?
    • After the computer is locked or after it goes into sleep mode, what happens when you try to sign in to your system or try to wake the system up?

Please reply with the information requested above for us to have the clear understanding of the issue and suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

How to ask an effective question

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Forums

Peer_Sam, Feb 13, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. SYSTEM user keeps locking me out from server - Similar Threads - SYSTEM user keeps

2. User keeps getting locked out from her AD account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User keeps getting locked out from her AD account: HelloI'm working at an IT helpdesk where I currently have one user that keeps having her AD account locked constantly.I did the following troubleshooting: - unlocked users account from AD- remoted in to her pc via quick assist- cleared the credentials manager- Reset her...
  3. User keeps getting locked out from her AD account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User keeps getting locked out from her AD account: HelloI'm working at an IT helpdesk where I currently have one user that keeps having her AD account locked constantly.I did the following troubleshooting: - unlocked users account from AD- remoted in to her pc via quick assist- cleared the credentials manager- Reset her...
  4. User keeps getting locked out from her AD account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User Locked Out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Locked Out: Hello, I am trying to assist my grandmother with a problem she is having on her computer. He has a lenovo G770 from 2005 and I believe is running windows 10. She has not been able to remember her password or something has changed and we cannot log in to her computer. I...
  6. Blocked Access to System Settings - but it locked me out not just User

in Windows 10 Support
    Blocked Access to System Settings - but it locked me out not just User: Windows is in a remote location: No current access to Version Hello, In order to keep my elderly mother from changing (and always then forgetting) her password I blocked the system Settings from her account. For unknown reasons, it blocked my account as well (Adminstrator...
  7. PC keeps locking me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC keeps locking me out: My PC keeps locking me out, even though it's only a few months old. What's happening? The topic is the opposite, did not have the correct topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-locking-me-out/2b5820c2-4e7c-4071-a23f-8d18a9dfc1f4
  8. Locked out from System

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked out from System: I have forgotten my password so i tried to login using Microsoft username and password but still it is showing wrong password. I can access my Microsoft account using my phone with same username and password. Please tell me how can I log in to my system??...
  9. lock out users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lock out users: how do i lock out other users from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/lock-out-users/8e2555e7-a891-4da4-9c5a-9e64aaaac8b9"
  10. Windows changed my user account and locked me out system files?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows changed my user account and locked me out system files?: What the... Long story short; I install Windows clean, put my own name as admin; the only user. I use, let's call it 'password_one' for clarity. Fine. Then once I'm in Windows I login with my MS account (which is also my Gmail address) and give it 'password_two' as it...