Windows 10: System using my limited internet

Discus and support System using my limited internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my internet is going really slow, I open resource monitor and I see something called System sending/receiving about 9mb. Which is about my internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elliot no. five, Jan 3, 2019.

1. System using my limited internet

So my internet is going really slow, I open resource monitor and I see something called System sending/receiving about 9mb. Which is about my internet speed. I cant do much while this is happening and it happens all the damn time nowadays. Never had the problem with windows 8.1 but got a new PC which had windows 10

Tried putting my WiFi as metered but that did nothing. any help?

:)

Elliot no. five, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 3, 2019
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. System using my limited internet

Internet Limited Connectivity

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; Is your system is connect to wired or Wireless connection?

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by Arul_D and replied on August 7, 2015 and check if it works.

Limited internet connection when upgrading win 8.1 to
    win 10

(Also, refer to Rajesh Govind suggestions)

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

System using my limited internet

1. System using my limited internet - Similar Threads - System using limited

2. Windows 11 is limiting my internet speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is limiting my internet speeds: When I go into my network connections tab under my control panel I can see that the speed of the connection varies but usually stays between 150Mb/s to 180Mb/s however when it comes to browsing or downloading things I'm only getting between 3-5Mb/s.I have already gone through...
  3. Windows 11 is limiting my internet speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is limiting my internet speeds: When I go into my network connections tab under my control panel I can see that the speed of the connection varies but usually stays between 150Mb/s to 180Mb/s however when it comes to browsing or downloading things I'm only getting between 3-5Mb/s.I have already gone through...
  4. Internet speed limit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed limit: Hi, I'm using Win 10, and I have a cable internet connection, it's a business line, so it needs to be min 270Mb/s, most of the day I can get 75-85Mb/s on any test, but if I unplug the cable for a couple of seconds the speed picks up to 340-360Mb. Any Idea what could be the...
  5. Internet Speed is limited

Internet Speed is limited: So i recently got the 150mbps 5g connection and also on speed tester it gives me the 150mbps speed but somehow on doing other things like downloading games and videos and other stuff it is only limited to 17.6 mbps and does not go any higher than that. i tried searching the...
  6. System is using WAY too much of my internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System is using WAY too much of my internet.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OtaninYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo0lof/system_is_using_way_too_much_of_my_internet/
  7. Windows 10 limiting my internet speed?

Windows 10 limiting my internet speed?: I have a PC running windows 10, all of the latest updates have been installed and drivers are up to date and it is connected to a ethernet cable for internet. I have a gigabit ethernet service. When I run an internet speed test I get somewhere between 14 -40 Megabits/sec...
  8. Is Windows 10 Limiting my Internet Speed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows 10 Limiting my Internet Speed?: So long story short, whenever I'm connected to my home WiFi using my trusty Windows powered laptop, with a speed in the range of around 10-15 Mbps, my said trusty laptop slices that speed and only uses half of it. Windows 10 never ceases to amaze me with how creative and...
  9. Limited internet access but not

Limited internet access but not: Hi Guys, I'm having a look at my brother in laws computer which is windows 10 and I am coming up with a doozy of an issue for someone of my level. So he was unable to run Fifa15 and discovered that you need windows media player to run it. When using the add windows...
  10. Windows 10 'System' using my internet

Windows 10 'System' using my internet: Hi, Since I installed Windows 10, I've been having the issue of this 'System' process constantly using my internet. It fluctuates between 20-70kb/s and as I have a 2MBps connection, it can at times make me lag during games/watching streams and so on. I have turned off the...