Windows 10: System Warning message

Discus and support System Warning message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; any ideas what this system error is or how to resolve please. Problem found in Module LsCommandBars.PutIconOnMenuItem Will continue program In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LornaMurphy1, Mar 28, 2020.

1. System Warning message

any ideas what this system error is or how to resolve please.

Problem found in Module LsCommandBars.PutIconOnMenuItem

Will continue program

In bottom box

Method of object failed

:)

LornaMurphy1, Mar 28, 2020

2. warning message when startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the warning message and slow performance. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

It finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking and check if this issue persist.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Method 3: I suggest you to install he pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 28, 2020
  3. MC4GG Win User
    Infected operating system warning

A message has come up:

Attention!

Infected operating system (4) viruses and your system damaged. It is necessary to clean the system from viruses as quickly as possible.

Do not ignore this warning

There is an OK tab in the dialogue box to click and a screen behind showing a 2 step remedy:

Step 1 - press the button DOWNLOAD and load for free now!

Step 2 - select and open the application to restore The systems!

So it looks really dodgy, but when I go into Windows Defender Security Center, there is a warning sign on Virus & threat protection and it says there are actions recommended in AVG Antivirus, which is what I have installed for viruses, and a link to open
    AVG Antivirus, but AVG won't open either from here or from the start button.

Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine warning message or not? It looks wrong and my computer seems to be working as normal as far as I can tell, but I'm concerned that I can't get into AVG to check it.

MC4GG, Mar 28, 2020
  4. System Warning message

Windows Media Center - still getting warning messages

Hello,

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

• In search tab type "Turn Windows features on or off" and click on the link when it prompted.
    • Now look for "Media feature" and expand it by clicking on it.
    • Under media feature you can find "Windows Media Center", un-check the box by clicking it.
    • Next, you will get a little warning box. Just click "yes" because it's asking if your perfectly okay with disabling it.
    • The last step is to reboot. A message saying you must restart the computer will pop up. Just shut it down or restart and log back in.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

System Warning message

1. System Warning message - Similar Threads - System Warning message

2. Is this a warning message or bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a warning message or bug?: My Windows 10 laptop was setup with the log in screen set to spotlight images. Sometimes when i start up it shows a different image which is not part of any of the Spotlight images. This is the image of the cave and beach. Is that a warning message that you possibly have a...
  3. Warning Message or

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Warning Message or: Your Windows license will expire soon. you need to activate windows in settings. Tabs enabled as Go to Settings / Close. Thanks & Regards RNM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warning-message-or/bb3b94d1-d31d-411a-b416-ad9ac8cb42c1
  4. fake warning message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fake warning message: how to remove the warning message, "virus alert from Microsoft. This computer is blocked." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-warning-message/e2457607-0ed3-4544-9bc2-8c2f91076a44
  5. ac adapter warning message

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ac adapter warning message: ac adapter warning message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ac-adapter-warning-message/13768a95-b0de-4a82-936b-d97383dc2199
  6. Warning message

Warning message: You must restart your computer to turn off user account control I have restarted my computer and nothing has changed Always show this message I do not know what to do Please i need help to solve this problem...
  7. Warning message at startup

Warning message at startup: I get a message at startup saying "Microsoft Account Problem, click here to fix it in Shared Experiences" Is this real or spam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warning-message-at-startup/10b9600f-bade-436c-812a-c77be40eb6b7"
  8. SYSTEM WARNING

in Windows 10 Customization
    SYSTEM WARNING: All of a sudden I get this pop up message: Then it goes to a program to download: OneSafe PC Cleaner. Should I worry about this? And how do I stop it this message from popping up.[ATTACH]...
  9. Firewall warning message!

Firewall warning message!: Why, when I turn on my PC does the Microsoft message appear telling me my Mcafee firewall is turned off when it is actually on! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-warning-message/c0bd85c6-473a-494b-9f56-9f9b0d8036f4"
  10. Warning message box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Warning message box: I was reading an article on MSN news earlier (Internet explorer) when a box came up saying Windows 10 was irrevocably damaged and to click on OK to start the repair process. It was accompanied by a loud alarm tone. No, I didn't click ok, I closed the page. I regularly scan...