Windows 10: SYSTEM WARNING

Discus and support SYSTEM WARNING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of a sudden I get this pop up message: Then it goes to a program to download: OneSafe PC Cleaner. Should I worry about this? And how do I stop it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SilverFive19538, Sep 21, 2019.

1. SYSTEM WARNING

All of a sudden I get this pop up message: Then it goes to a program to download: OneSafe PC Cleaner. Should I worry about this? And how do I stop it this message from popping up. SYSTEM WARNING 71136f90-1b96-49a7-94d7-92dc5a70fc32?upload=true.png

:)

SilverFive19538, Sep 21, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 21, 2019
  3. warning message when startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the warning message and slow performance. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

It finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking and check if this issue persist.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Method 3: I suggest you to install he pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2019
  4. MC4GG Win User

SYSTEM WARNING

Infected operating system warning

A message has come up:

Attention!

Infected operating system (4) viruses and your system damaged. It is necessary to clean the system from viruses as quickly as possible.

Do not ignore this warning

There is an OK tab in the dialogue box to click and a screen behind showing a 2 step remedy:

Step 1 - press the button DOWNLOAD and load for free now!

Step 2 - select and open the application to restore The systems!

So it looks really dodgy, but when I go into Windows Defender Security Center, there is a warning sign on Virus & threat protection and it says there are actions recommended in AVG Antivirus, which is what I have installed for viruses, and a link to open
    AVG Antivirus, but AVG won't open either from here or from the start button.

Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine warning message or not? It looks wrong and my computer seems to be working as normal as far as I can tell, but I'm concerned that I can't get into AVG to check it.

MC4GG, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

SYSTEM WARNING

1. SYSTEM WARNING - Similar Threads - SYSTEM WARNING

2. sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...: My Windows 10 PC lets me sign in, briefly shows the desktop and then rapidly flashes between the "welcome" screen and blank white. After about 30 secs the display stabilses on blank white and the taskbar flashes. Mouse and keyboard unresponsive. I can restart in safe mode and...
  3. sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...: My Windows 10 PC lets me sign in, briefly shows the desktop and then rapidly flashes between the "welcome" screen and blank white. After about 30 secs the display stabilses on blank white and the taskbar flashes. Mouse and keyboard unresponsive. I can restart in safe mode and...
  4. sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cannot remove a warning alert system on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remove a warning alert system on my laptop: MS WINDOW DEFENDER -Warning Alert SystemHas appeared on my laptop saying **ACCESS HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR SECURITY REASONS AND FOR THE SAFETY** It’s given me a number to call +1 866 529 3520, but I can never get through, it’s always busy. What should I do?ThanksEd...
  6. I cannot remove a warning alert system on my laptop

I cannot remove a warning alert system on my laptop: MS WINDOW DEFENDER -Warning Alert SystemHas appeared on my laptop saying **ACCESS HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR SECURITY REASONS AND FOR THE SAFETY** It’s given me a number to call +1 866 529 3520, but I can never get through, it’s always busy. What should I do?ThanksEd...
  7. Warnings in System Diagnosis report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warnings in System Diagnosis report: Hello,Specs:Geforce RTX 3080Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K, 3000 Mhz, 24 Cores, 32 Logical ProcessorsSystem Model Z690 AORUS ELITE32ram DDR5 5400hzOS name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProactivatedMy pc keep "BLUE SCREEN" after playing games like 30-90min and if i install...
  8. Warnings in System Diagnosis report

Warnings in System Diagnosis report: Hello,Specs:Geforce RTX 3080Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K, 3000 Mhz, 24 Cores, 32 Logical ProcessorsSystem Model Z690 AORUS ELITE32ram DDR5 5400hzOS name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProactivatedMy pc keep "BLUE SCREEN" after playing games like 30-90min and if i install...
  9. Warnings in System Diagnosis report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows Security in system tray has warning

Windows Security in system tray has warning: Just started my pc and the Windows security icon in the system tray has the yellow triangle of warning. restarted and it was still there. It just says "action recommended". In Windows security, the device security has a warning sign that says "Local Security Authority...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Receiveing system warning your system is damaged for windows version 10