Windows 10: System was using bandwidth after windows upgrade

Discus and support System was using bandwidth after windows upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have upgraded to windows 10 1909 through windows upgrade assistant and it download an ESD file size 3.37GB. The upgrade was complete and I removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Draculez, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Draculez Win User

System was using bandwidth after windows upgrade

I have upgraded to windows 10 1909 through windows upgrade assistant and it download an ESD file size 3.37GB.

The upgrade was complete and I removed the ESD file somewhere else from where it was originally downloaded.

But suddenly when I connected to the wifi it started using data took upto 1.1GB. I have updated the windows right

after upgrading from windows update. But my question is why was system using data? Is it because I removed the ESD

file and it was downloading the missing files? Or the system has to use data after the upgrade?

Thank you.

First time questioning here might be some mistake sorry.

:)

Draculez, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Again... limited bandwidth and Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Bandwidth is provided by your ISP, you need to contact your ISP for Bandwidth.
    Refer the link below.

How to: Upgrade to Windows 10 if you are on a slow or metered Internet connection?

• I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.
    Windows 10 upgrade: How-to information on scheduling and notifications.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3095675

• Yes you can download the Windows 10 ISO and install it on any System.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 15, 2020
  3. NinjaNife Win User
    IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Jan 15, 2020
  4. System was using bandwidth after windows upgrade

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

System was using bandwidth after windows upgrade

1. System was using bandwidth after windows upgrade - Similar Threads - System was using

2. Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.: In around the last month, ive noticed a spike in my household 4 users bandwidth and after some investigation found out it was my laptop. In the last 30 days it reports that the "system" alone has used up 1649 GB of data in that time. I've done numerous malware scans and...
  3. Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.: In around the last month, ive noticed a spike in my household 4 users bandwidth and after some investigation found out it was my laptop. In the last 30 days it reports that the "system" alone has used up 1649 GB of data in that time. I've done numerous malware scans and...
  4. Windows reinstallation after upgrading the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reinstallation after upgrading the system.: I purchased Windows 10 key from online retailer around 3 years back. I'm hoping to upgrade my system mother board, CPU & Graphics card. I am scared that I will be losing out on the genuine windows. Can I reinstall windows even when I upgrade the system?I don't seem to have...
  5. "System" is using an insane amount of internet bandwidth for the past 20 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "System" is using an insane amount of internet bandwidth for the past 20 days: "System" has been using a crazy amount of data since December 2nd. It is now to the point where it is using my ENTIRE bandwidth. I really need help with this. I have tried metering my connection, restarting my router, restarting my computer, my account sync is turned off,...
  6. Windows system is using a lot of bandwidths

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows system is using a lot of bandwidths: My windows 10 system is chowing my wifi data I have stopped, blocked, limited every app in there... But something on background is using data every time I'm on the internet. Data stats it reads "system" when I check Please help [Original Title: Windows system]...
  7. Over use of internet bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Over use of internet bandwidth.: My windows 10 PC has started using a lot of upload internet bandwidth. Is this being caused by backup having been turned on in a recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/over-use-of-internet-bandwidth/95898d15-64c6-48cd-a227-99aae2a7df33
  8. System using disk bandwidth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System using disk bandwidth: I have this issue with every laptop ive owned, ssd or hdd. The system will suddenly start using 80-98% disk for no apparent reason, and when i go to task manager to diagbose what the issue is, it doesnt help. Even after closing all other apps running and unessential...
  9. something using my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    something using my bandwidth: I am using Virgin Mobile for wireless internet and a HP laptop. I am on a capped plan and know how to disable windows updates and I do that. I get them when I go to the library and us their wifi. But something is still often using my precious bandwith and I can't seem to find...
  10. something using my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Support
    something using my bandwidth: I am using Virgin Mobile for wireless internet and a HP laptop. I am on a capped plan and know how to disable windows updates and I do that. I get them when I go to the library and us their wifi. But something is still often using my precious bandwith and I can't seem to find...