Windows 10: system-wide graphic equalizer with presets

Discus and support system-wide graphic equalizer with presets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my on-board sound chip does not seem to include an equalizer. I used to have realtek, but not anymore. On this new PC I have a mobo from Asus called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shmu26, Nov 17, 2015.

1. shmu26 Win User

system-wide graphic equalizer with presets

my on-board sound chip does not seem to include an equalizer. I used to have realtek, but not anymore. On this new PC I have a mobo from Asus called B150M-K-D3, it seems to have an intel sound chip without graphic equalizer.

I am looking for a simple equalizer with presets. The APO equalizer on soundforge does not have such a thing, as far as I can tell.

:)

shmu26, Nov 17, 2015

2. Nokia E6 does have a custom equalizer?

You could try this software:

Windows Phone Games and Apps - Opera Mobile Store

Should give you a customizable equalizer, haven't tried it myself though

Application description sounds promising at least

"This app is first equalizer for Symbian^3 smarphones. Fresh look, full features including creating user presets, renaming and restoring of standard presets. Tap on preset name to show options menu. swype along equalizer data to change equalizer data.
    Use buttons to left and right to navigate presets"

JudaZ---01, Nov 17, 2015
  3. farby Win User
    equalizer presets

Though BEST Equalizer setting is subjective and vary from person to person ..have a look at THIS

farby, Nov 17, 2015
  4. shmu26 Win User

okay, I think I got the answer. I downloaded the realtek driver, it installed sucessfully, and now I see the equalizer settings.

shmu26, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

1. system-wide graphic equalizer with presets - Similar Threads - system wide graphic

2. Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...: Hello,After completing a Windows Update, going from version 21H1 May to 21H2 November I discovered that my previous Audio Settings didn't carry over.I'm looking to find out where these custom audio profiles are actually saved to within Windows which file/folder, and whether I...
  3. Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...: Hello,After completing a Windows Update, going from version 21H1 May to 21H2 November I discovered that my previous Audio Settings didn't carry over.I'm looking to find out where these custom audio profiles are actually saved to within Windows which file/folder, and whether I...
  4. Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System-wide stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System-wide stutter: Hello. I have had my PC for 1 1/2 years now and I have had this issue before. I don't know what causes it to start but for some reason, it decides to stutter. The fix last time was to install a fresh copy of windows, but that didn't work this time. I am very confused and...
  6. System wide reminders?

System wide reminders?: Is there any software with which you can set up a reminder through a shortcut, regardless of where you are in windows? Ideally, I’d love to have one where you can use natural language. For example, "in 10 minutes remind me to call John". This is some thing I was able to do on...
  7. Does Windows 10 have a system-wide audio equalizer?

Does Windows 10 have a system-wide audio equalizer?: submitted by /u/sprite-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epv12e/does_windows_10_have_a_systemwide_audio_equalizer/
  8. Desktop graphic goes wide unusual

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop graphic goes wide unusual: Please help why some software goes something like wide not as normal as other like that, I have tried to uninstall the graphice driver and reinstall but not help. Sometime it get this kind of error wide on some particular software or setting tab as below image....
  9. realtek graphic equalizer missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek graphic equalizer missing: hi all, sometime ago the graphic for the realtek equalizer disappeared so I can't readjust the soundboard, I've looked but can't find it and I need to change some settings now. Can someone tell me where to find the file on my computer? I suppose it may have disappeared with...
  10. Realtek Graphic Equalizer help

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek Graphic Equalizer help: Hello, sorry if this has been discussed before but I need help on my Realtek audio manager. What I have is as below and I really want to have the graphic equalizer option. Can anyone advise as to what I should do or where I can get the version with the equalizer. I have...