Windows 10: System wide reminders?

Discus and support System wide reminders? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any software with which you can set up a reminder through a shortcut, regardless of where you are in windows? Ideally, I’d love to have one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ninjajiraffe, Dec 2, 2020.

1. System wide reminders?

Is there any software with which you can set up a reminder through a shortcut, regardless of where you are in windows? Ideally, I’d love to have one where you can use natural language. For example, "in 10 minutes remind me to call John". This is some thing I was able to do on a Mac with type to Siri and I really miss it

submitted by /u/ninjajiraffe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ninjajiraffe, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Cortana Reminders do not display when scheduled

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check the Settings if the notification for reminders is turned on.

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Notifications & actions on the left side.
    • Turn on Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen.

If the issue persists, perform SFC scan to repair corrupted system files. You may refer to this
    article
    for the steps.

Let us know the outcome.

Marby Rey, Dec 2, 2020
  3. missing system wide icons

Hi Janet,

We appreciate all the steps you've tried to resolve the issue. Since it still persists, we suggest that you use the
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which will check and correct system file corruptions that may be causing the issue. Refer to this
    link
    for the steps.

Once you are on the support page, skip Step 1. Proceed directly on Step 2 until Step 4. If you are still experiencing the same issue after using the DISM tool, we recommend that you proceed with
    System Update Readiness tool. The steps are also listed on the same support article.

Let us know how it went for you.

Amylove Loy, Dec 2, 2020
  4. System wide reminders?

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

System wide reminders?

1. System wide reminders? - Similar Threads - System wide reminders

2. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting System-wide Timer Resolution: How can I set my system's timer resolution?I understand that the Windows default timer resolution is 15.6ms.I currently am tweaking my system. Months ago, I was able to make my system's 'current timer resolution' to 10000 1ms. But I made a system restore. My system's current...
  3. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting System-wide Timer Resolution: How can I set my system's timer resolution?I understand that the Windows default timer resolution is 15.6ms.I currently am tweaking my system. Months ago, I was able to make my system's 'current timer resolution' to 10000 1ms. But I made a system restore. My system's current...
  4. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Multilingual system-wide spell-check

Multilingual system-wide spell-check: HelloI'm struggling to set the system-wide spell check on windows so that it accepts two languages. I'm using win 10 21H1 with display language set to English. I have installed both English and Czech language packs in Settings\Time&Language\Language\Preferred Languages....
  6. System-wide stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System-wide stutter: Hello. I have had my PC for 1 1/2 years now and I have had this issue before. I don't know what causes it to start but for some reason, it decides to stutter. The fix last time was to install a fresh copy of windows, but that didn't work this time. I am very confused and...
  7. System wide VPN connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System wide VPN connection: I have a vpn connection to a windows server L2tp, that works ok. But i have several user accounts on this windows 10 professional computer, and each of the users needs to be connected to the same vpn server ... using their own login, but that is not a requirement, as long...
  8. Control-Z Not Working System-Wide

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Control-Z Not Working System-Wide: My Control-Z shortcut for undo stopped working a few weeks ago. It doesn't work in any application or on the desktop. To be clear, the Undo function still works fine if selected from the menu or shortcut, but the keyboard combo CTRL-Z does nothing. All other keyboard...
  9. Changing System Wide Font

Changing System Wide Font: Good Afternoon, Win 10 Pro x64. Fully up to date as of 25-AUG-2015 @ 1647. I still cannot change the font system wide. Can someone please provide me with a Orthodox method to change the system font? Orthodox = non registry hacking. The "Install" button is still...
  10. system-wide graphic equalizer with presets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system-wide graphic equalizer with presets: my on-board sound chip does not seem to include an equalizer. I used to have realtek, but not anymore. On this new PC I have a mobo from Asus called B150M-K-D3, it seems to have an intel sound chip without graphic equalizer. I am looking for a simple equalizer with...