Windows 10: System wide stuttering in latest install of windows after a fresh install

Discus and support System wide stuttering in latest install of windows after a fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a new computer and installed windows 10 on it. After I the first hour or so I started experiencing a system-wide stuttering.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zachary A, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Zachary A Win User

System wide stuttering in latest install of windows after a fresh install

Hello,

I recently built a new computer and installed windows 10 on it. After I the first hour or so I started experiencing a system-wide stuttering. It happens while I play games, it happens while I watch Netflix, and it is happening while I type this. It makes any kind of media playback worthless. The audio and video are both effected during the stutters which last less than a second but occur about every 1-2 seconds. I have fully updated all my drivers including the bios, altered power settings, and other things mentioned in some of the older posts on this topic. I've included this snapshot of my setup since it seems to be a popular request on the older forums at least. I am wondering if there are new solutions since none of the ones that have been mentioned in the past have been helpful.

Thanks in advance!

System wide stuttering in latest install of windows after a fresh install c626435a-1d54-40a7-b701-bf05de69aebb?upload=true.jpg

:)

Zachary A, Jan 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Ekwa Win User

total fresh install

My system got so slow,and in games i got the weirdest stutters/super low fps out of nowhere so i decided to do a total fresh install of everything.

But i wanted to sweep eevrything out of my system,every posisble registry entry/every single driver/and even bios (if posisble) so it would be like installing as if i just put the pc togetehr. Now, i always formatted the pc through the windows vista dvd (click the disk-->options-->format) but i doubt everything is de-installed with that right? So if that's not the case,how can i make sure everything is removed from the system and i can really,in the literal sense, do a total clean install of everything?

cheers

Ekwa, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. System wide stuttering in latest install of windows after a fresh install - Similar Threads - System wide stuttering

2. Audio stuttering in games after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stuttering in games after fresh windows install: After doing a completely fresh install of windows 10 using a usb with media tool. Since the fresh install some games Hitman 3 and Assassin's creed Odyssey notably have serious stuttering issues that were not present at all before the reinstallation of windows. I was wondering...
  3. Audio stuttering in games after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stuttering in games after fresh windows install: After doing a completely fresh install of windows 10 using a usb with media tool. Since the fresh install some games Hitman 3 and Assassin's creed Odyssey notably have serious stuttering issues that were not present at all before the reinstallation of windows. I was wondering...
  4. How to install all software system wide?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install all software system wide?: Once in a while I come across an issue where software is only available on the account it was installed on.Is there a way to install software for all users on windows 10 both for admin and standard users?...
  5. How to install all software system wide?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install all software system wide?: Once in a while I come across an issue where software is only available on the account it was installed on.Is there a way to install software for all users on windows 10 both for admin and standard users?...
  6. Stuttering after fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering after fresh Windows install: Hello, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC, and I have been getting stuttering since, mostly in games. I had not had such problems previously. I have made sure to uninstall and reinstall my display adapter and install the newest drivers for it. Am I missing...
  7. System-wide stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System-wide stutter: Hello. I have had my PC for 1 1/2 years now and I have had this issue before. I don't know what causes it to start but for some reason, it decides to stutter. The fix last time was to install a fresh copy of windows, but that didn't work this time. I am very confused and...
  8. Sony WH-XB900N stuttering after fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony WH-XB900N stuttering after fresh Windows 10 install: I own the Sony WH-XB900N, and an MPOW MPBH079AB Bluetooth USB adapter, and have been using them with no problem for a year. Yesterday, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my PC using the media creation tool. I went through the same steps to install the drivers as I did...
  9. Latest Windows 10 very slow after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 very slow after fresh install.: So I just bought a Geforce 2080 and realized I needed to update my Windows 10 pro to the latest build in order for it to work. I decided instead I would just do a clean install, do all the updates and hopefully all would be good. After the last updates, I got my wish and it...
  10. Constant stuttering and fps drops after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant stuttering and fps drops after fresh installation: I had a long running problem where whenever playing a certain game for longer than an hour 2, id blue screen with various error messages including but not limited to: kernel_mode_heap_corruption and Kernel_security_check_failure. I reinstalled windows and updated my drivers...