Windows 10: System-wide stuttering when connected to WiFi network.

Discus and support System-wide stuttering when connected to WiFi network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm tired of reading through posts and discussions online about this stuttering issue while connected to a WIFI network, but is there a definite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ameer Jahan, May 8, 2019.

1. System-wide stuttering when connected to WiFi network.

I'm tired of reading through posts and discussions online about this stuttering issue while connected to a WIFI network, but is there a definite solution for this yet?
    I've tried almost every troubleshooting methods out there, but none of them seem to work!! Here are the things I tried.

1. Updated the WLAN drivers to the latest version - This fixed the issue at once but it was back after a few days.

2. Rolled back to Windows 8.1 WLAN driver from the device manufacturer's (HP) website - Same result as the 1st method.

3. Reset ipconfig using netsh cmd commands - Nothing happened!!

4. Wiped the entire HDD and did a clean Win 10 install - 1st boot up, everything was fine but was back to square one in the next bootup.

There is no high CPU usage or memory leak whatsoever.

Please let me know if there are any other workarounds.

Help much appreciated. Thanks!!

:)

Ameer Jahan, May 8, 2019
  2. legend383 Win User

"Can't connect to this network."

I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network.

I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to this network."

Network diagnosis just suggested connecting to a wifi network (why didn't I think of that...), does anyone here have any clue as to what the problem could be?

UPDATE: Just noticed that the wifi adapter is being disabled briefly just after I enter the network password, no idea what's going on.

legend383, May 8, 2019
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, May 8, 2019
  4. System-wide stuttering when connected to WiFi network.

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 8, 2019
Thema:

System-wide stuttering when connected to WiFi network.

1. System-wide stuttering when connected to WiFi network. - Similar Threads - System wide stuttering

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when connecting to a WIFI network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when connecting to a WIFI network: I have recently purchased a DWA-192 WiFi USB adapter to connect to WiFi and i have installed and reinstalled its latest driver too try and get it to work yet whenever i type in the password to connect to my WiFi network i get the blue screen and watchdog violation error....
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when connecting to a WIFI network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when connecting to a WIFI network: I have recently purchased a DWA-192 WiFi USB adapter to connect to WiFi and i have installed and reinstalled its latest driver too try and get it to work yet whenever i type in the password to connect to my WiFi network i get the blue screen and watchdog violation error....
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when connecting to a WIFI network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 - Nvidia drivers causing system-wide stutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Nvidia drivers causing system-wide stutter: I’ve noticed that my pc will completely halt for a split second as Steam, Oculus, or the Nvidia Control Panel open. I thought this was a mouse / USB issue but the system also halts if I’m operating the cursor using the Rift S touch controllers. I now use a powered USB hub for...
  6. Windows 10 - Nvidia drivers causing system-wide stutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Nvidia drivers causing system-wide stutter: I’ve noticed that my pc will completely halt for a split second as Steam, Oculus, or the Nvidia Control Panel open. I thought this was a mouse / USB issue but the system also halts if I’m operating the cursor using the Rift S touch controllers. I now use a powered USB hub for...
  7. Windows 10 - Nvidia drivers causing system-wide stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System-wide stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System-wide stutter: Hello. I have had my PC for 1 1/2 years now and I have had this issue before. I don't know what causes it to start but for some reason, it decides to stutter. The fix last time was to install a fresh copy of windows, but that didn't work this time. I am very confused and...
  9. How do i fix system wide stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix system wide stuttering: Hi, I'm currently using a custom built pc that i built just under a year ago system specifications at bottom i recently got my motherboard repaired by gigabyte due to a bios problem, it has now been two days since i have rebuilt the system. Yesterday i noticed that my audio...
  10. System wide VPN connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System wide VPN connection: I have a vpn connection to a windows server L2tp, that works ok. But i have several user accounts on this windows 10 professional computer, and each of the users needs to be connected to the same vpn server ... using their own login, but that is not a requirement, as long...