Windows 10: System will hang after long run burnIn test tool

Discus and support System will hang after long run burnIn test tool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System will hang after long run burnIn test tool.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hou, Jul 22, 2021.

1. HOU
    hou Win User

System will hang after long run burnIn test tool

System will hang after long run burnIn test tool.

:)

2. 'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 22, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. System will hang after long run burnIn test tool - Similar Threads - System hang long

2. System random hangs after KB5011563

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System random hangs after KB5011563: I'm running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit on a new Intel i9-12900 system with 64GB of RAM. I'm using on-board graphics only; there are no peripheral cards plugged into the motherboard an Asus ROG Strix Z690-G Gaming Wifi board.The Reliability Monitor indicates that my system started...
  3. Running System File Checker Tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running System File Checker Tool.: When I type sfc/scannow into command prompt and hit enter, all I get is:sfc/scannow : The term 'sfc/scannow' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path...
  4. Running System File Checker Tool.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running System File Checker Tool.: When I type sfc/scannow into command prompt and hit enter, all I get is:sfc/scannow : The term 'sfc/scannow' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path...
  5. Running System File Checker Tool.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PowerShell script hanging in Test-NetConnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerShell script hanging in Test-NetConnection: The following lines of script extracted from a larger one hangs during the Test-NetConnection cmdlet, waiting for an echo reply from the remote address:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$x = New-Object 'System.Windows.Forms.Form'Test-NetConnection -ComputerName...
  7. Keyboard malfunctioning after running Pearson's system test

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard malfunctioning after running Pearson's system test: Hi All,I had recently taken Microsoft Azure exam from Pearson's online module. The exam required me to run a system test using OnVUE-3.64.59 application. I have observed keyboard malfunctioning after running the application on my system both shift keys not working.I have...
  8. Windows 10 hangs after long time idling.

Windows 10 hangs after long time idling.: Hi my pc: 108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming 1 TB SSD I have updated Windows 10 to H20,the newest version. I installed windows 10 month ago with new pc. So far so good,games...
  9. Windows 10 hangs after long time idling.

Windows 10 hangs after long time idling.: Hi my pc: 108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming 1 TB SSD I have updated Windows 10 to H20,the newest version. I installed windows 10 month ago with new pc. So far so...
  10. System Tool Testing~~please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Tool Testing~~please help: TEST Crack software 2019 ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 v16.6 epoffice v2020 ATP-EMTP v7 forward.net v3.0 2019 FEMtools v5.0 DesignBuilder v6.1.6 -----anwer8#nextmail.ru-----change "#" to "@"----- Anything you need,You can also check below here: ctrl + f----- GuideMia v4.8 AEGIS...