Windows 10: System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast...

Discus and support System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it a normal usage that system can switch SSD to another SSD slot when system hybrid shutdown?From another article I saw have told us the difference... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chen.TommyCW, Dec 1, 2022.

1. System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast...

Is it a normal usage that system can switch SSD to another SSD slot when system hybrid shutdown?From another article I saw have told us the difference between hybrid shutdown and normal shutdown,But it didn't said that the behavior if can switch SSD.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-hybrid-shutdown-and-normal/af888b6c-ac6d-4408-a659-9259bd1e9abeHybrid shutdown is also known as Fast startup. It is turned on by default in Windows and is a setting that helps your PC start up faster after shutdown. Windows does this by saving system info to a file upon shutdo

:)

Chen.TommyCW, Dec 1, 2022
  2. DoItJust Win User

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Dec 1, 2022
  3. slot 1 & 2

Good morning good people I have a problem with my cellphone slot 1 where there is mtn network not working but slot 2 with cell c networking is working even if I swap mtn to slot 2 still doesn't work but when I totally takes out mtn to another phone it
    works. Now I am confused what to do now,anyone to help me or I have to take back the cellphone to cellc as I bought it from them

CyprianDladla, Dec 1, 2022
  4. jds63 Win User

System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast...

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

It does.

System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast... [​IMG]

jds63, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast...

1. System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast... - Similar Threads - System occur BSOD

2. RAM works single slot 4th slot but showing BSOD errors in all other 3 slots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM works single slot 4th slot but showing BSOD errors in all other 3 slots: As title says,I have even replaced the possibly faulty ram but no success. Can it be a motherboard issue?I have also tried resetting the bios as well as installed fresh windows 10 & 11. Bios is also the latest...Please help...
  3. RAM works single slot 4th slot but showing BSOD errors in all other 3 slots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM works single slot 4th slot but showing BSOD errors in all other 3 slots: As title says,I have even replaced the possibly faulty ram but no success. Can it be a motherboard issue?I have also tried resetting the bios as well as installed fresh windows 10 & 11. Bios is also the latest...Please help...
  4. System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System will occur BSOD after change the primary SSD from slot 1 to slot 2/3 when fast...: Is it a normal usage that system can switch SSD to another SSD slot when system hybrid shutdown?From another article I saw have told us the difference between hybrid shutdown and normal shutdown,But it didn't said that the behavior if can switch...
  5. The software shows 2 RAM slots but can't find the second slot?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The software shows 2 RAM slots but can't find the second slot?: Toshiba has ended support for laptops since 2016 so I am writing here. If anyone can help me, I would be very much grateful to you. My laptop is Toshiba Satellite C55 B5296 Windows 10 Home upgraded from Windows 8.1 My laptop is about 10 years but fulfilled all my needs so...
  6. regarding m.2 slot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regarding m.2 slot: i have dell vastro 3568 i3 laptop. Now i want to upgrade it and install a ssd. i would like to know that is there m.2 nvme support in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-m2-slot/ff39fa00-188a-4c59-aa25-05785d6bb97e
  7. M.2 slot .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    M.2 slot .: 1-Is there any m.2 sata or nvme slot available in HP Pavilion AU620tx laptop? 2-Is the DVD slot is slower than the HDD slot ? I want to add an HDD there so I don't know about is there any speed difference between HDD slot and DVD slot....
  8. How to clone Windows 10 from old SSD to new SSD with only 1 M.2 slot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to clone Windows 10 from old SSD to new SSD with only 1 M.2 slot?: Hi, I have a 120 gig SSD in my laptop. I only have the OS in it. I'm upgrading to a 500 GB SSD, and I want to clone Windows 10 to the larger SSD but the problem is I only have 1 m.2 slot in my laptop. I tried searching online and most people are just suggesting buying an...
  9. System not detecting slot 1 with 4GB RAM.

System not detecting slot 1 with 4GB RAM.: Hi, My laptop came installed with a 4GB RAM in slot2. The other slot has been free. Today I bought another 4GB module with same specifications and after inserting to slot1, it did not get detected. I swapped the modules, and the new RAM is functioning perfectly. However,...
  10. DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?: New PC conf. and I got RAM question, shall I put the memory sticks in SLOT 1/3 or stay with my current setup 2/4? Intel Core i7-4790 3.6g 1150 Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 DDR3 1600 CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP 16GB (2X8) 240PIN DDR3 1600 SAPPHIRE RADEAON R9 380 NITRO 4GB DDR5...