Windows 10: system . windows shut down m

Discus and support system . windows shut down m in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my windows 10 laptop keeps going off , shuts down and restarts for no rhyme or reason after few hours of working .......... so when i am on line in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sunilt02, Apr 7, 2020.

1. sunilt02 Win User

system . windows shut down m

my windows 10 laptop keeps going off , shuts down and restarts for no rhyme or reason after few hours of working .......... so when i am on line in meeting or something it really is disturbing

its offers a scan pic but its goes off very soon dont know how to sort this out

plese if someone can help i hv taken a pic of the shut down screen on my phone can email or whatsp to the support guys

:)

sunilt02, Apr 7, 2020

2. System not shutting down Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that when you select the option to Shutdown, only the display is going Off and the system is not shutting down. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by to Large icons and click on
      Power Options
    • In the left pane, click on Choose what the power button does.
    • In the right pane, under power button settings select
      Shut down
      from the drop down list.
    • Click on Save Changes and close the window.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 7, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2020
  4. system . windows shut down m

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Contact Support
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

system . windows shut down m

1. system . windows shut down m - Similar Threads - system shut down

2. System shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shuts down: I have a strix g15 advantage edition it's plugged to an external monitor. I turned on the laptop and it said that windows has replaced the drivers or something like that and the drivers just disappeared. This has happened a couple times and this time I got mad and hit my...
  3. System shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System shuts down: I have a strix g15 advantage edition it's plugged to an external monitor. I turned on the laptop and it said that windows has replaced the drivers or something like that and the drivers just disappeared. This has happened a couple times and this time I got mad and hit my...
  4. system shuts down repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system shuts down repeatedly: Hello! I hope you are doing well, I am running to this issue while I use my pc or when ever it is idle it just shuts down every after few hours or less. please help me I can't find where the issue at. Thank you!...
  5. system shuts down repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system shuts down repeatedly: Hello! I hope you are doing well, I am running to this issue while I use my pc or when ever it is idle it just shuts down every after few hours or less. please help me I can't find where the issue at. Thank you!...
  6. system shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system shutting down: when i tried to open google meets in either chrome or in edge system shutting down and i am getting green screen with stop code error 'SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION'. Under what failed getting 'SPUVCbv x64sys...
  7. Shutting down the system !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shutting down the system !: Several months ago I have notice shutting down system sign. Is there a malware ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/shutting-down-the-system/bd1aa22b-112d-4b31-a8cc-1d0661b4a725
  8. Locking and systems shuts down???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locking and systems shuts down???: Ever since I upgraded with Windows and also changed my battery my computer constantly out of the blue LOCKS. Says Locking and then shuts down. So annoying and it happens alot....
  9. System is shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System is shutting down: After the recent update, my system laptop shuts down automatically, when its not intended to; for example when the lid is closed it is supposed to sleep, yes i have checked the power settings;- it is set to sleep and other scenarios where i leave the computer to sleep for a...
  10. shutting down system

in Windows 10 Support
    shutting down system: For some reason my system will not shut down and turn off completely under windows 10; only my monitor will go into power save mode but my system itself will just restart. Is this because I have a board that is not windows 10 compatible and the fact that its using just very...