Windows 10: system won't boot alone

Discus and support system won't boot alone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have a system drive with windows installed and a data drive with just data. when I tried to remove data drive system drive won't boot. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhilDelany, Jul 25, 2021.

1. system won't boot alone

i have a system drive with windows installed and a data drive with just data. when I tried to remove data drive system drive won't boot. Can anyone help?

:)

PhilDelany, Jul 25, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. System restore failed and now my computer won' t boot at all

Hi Bjørn,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Method 1:

Disconnect all the external devices (printers, scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...) except mouse and the keyboard and then boot up. If this corrects the issue then add the devices back one at a time until you discover the
    piece of hardware causing the issue. Then get any updated drivers\software for the device.

Method 2:

Perform a Startup repair from Advance boot option

• Boot your computer using a Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc.

• Select the correct time and keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from the Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in the Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Repair from the Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Ronald San, Jul 25, 2021
  4. nmrm Win User

system won't boot alone

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

Thema:

system won't boot alone

1. system won't boot alone - Similar Threads - system won't boot

2. System drive used to boot but won't now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System drive used to boot but won't now: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 7306 black. Supplied as NVMe SSD 500GB. Bought from a Dell outlet in Feb 22. I bought a new 2TB SSD and had the outlet install it. I put a fresh install of Win 10 Pro on it. It's worked fine since then. So obviously it was a Bootable device and...
  3. System drive used to boot but won't now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System drive used to boot but won't now: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 7306 black. Supplied as NVMe SSD 500GB. Bought from a Dell outlet in Feb 22. I bought a new 2TB SSD and had the outlet install it. I put a fresh install of Win 10 Pro on it. It's worked fine since then. So obviously it was a Bootable device and...
  4. System drive used to boot but won't now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it: Hi!I am SO frustrated with OneDrive. It won't leave me alone. It is completely uninstalled on my computer and yet it continually pops up at me with messages about saving to OneDrive or "Please upload to OneDrive to share", etc.It is a huge time-sucker when it continues to...
  6. OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it: Hi!I am SO frustrated with OneDrive. It won't leave me alone. It is completely uninstalled on my computer and yet it continually pops up at me with messages about saving to OneDrive or "Please upload to OneDrive to share", etc.It is a huge time-sucker when it continues to...
  7. OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cortana - Why won't it leave me alone.

in Cortana
    Cortana - Why won't it leave me alone.: Cortana window suddenly appears. I close with the X and it immediately pops back un. Extreme nuisance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-why-wont-it-leave-me-alone/4f3d96a2-bf09-4ec8-bf10-78fcac31a792
  9. Won't boot, system recovery mode not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't boot, system recovery mode not working.: After the latest windows 10 update my pc couldn't boot properly, it would boot up and show a black screen with a cursor, without logging in etc. After trying for a while decided to reset my windows through the recovery boot thing. (3 boot interrupts) Everything was fine for...
  10. System won't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    System won't boot: The processor fan comes on for a few seconds, then goes off and repeats this action. No post beep heard. Len 83528