Windows 10: System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.

Discus and support System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am at my wits end with my latest build. I built my machine back in October 2020. I got 2 months of use and 8 months of chasing my tail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IFlyEm1974, Jul 30, 2021.

1. System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.

Hello, I am at my wits end with my latest build. I built my machine back in October 2020. I got 2 months of use and 8 months of chasing my tail. Here are the specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Home build 19043 64-bitCPU Type: AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Motherboard: MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI MS-7C84Memory: 32GB G Skill F4-3600C18 - 16GTZN x2Videocard: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERHard Drive: WDC WD40EZRZ-00GXCB0 4TB Every thing ran great until January. Then I started getting consistent BSOD. After a fair amount of tro

:)

IFlyEm1974, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jul 30, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 30, 2021
  4. dajusta Win User

System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.

Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help

Does this work?

System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since. [​IMG]

dajusta, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.

1. System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since. - Similar Threads - System worked months

2. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  3. BSOD ever since update drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  4. BSOD ever since update drivers

BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  5. BSOD on laptop ever since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  6. BSOD on laptop ever since update

BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  7. Constant BSOD ever since installing new motherboard/case

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD ever since installing new motherboard/case: Hello, I was sent a link here from a Microsoft forum I posted, and I am exhausted. Almost 2 weeks ago, I received a new motherboard, some fans, CPU cooler, case and an SSD to upgrade my PC with. The parts I was reusing from my PC were my cpu, ram, hdd/two ssds, power supply...
  8. Windows update issue, since 2 months!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update issue, since 2 months!: [ATTACH]I can't update my windows, it shows error everytime0x80080005 and the update window hangs everytime I check for updates. I can't see the update history or go for the advanced options. Its a brand new HP Pavillion Notebook! Please help!...
  9. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  10. 2 BSOD's on a 24x7 system ever since Win 10 upgrade on August 11, 2015

2 BSOD's on a 24x7 system ever since Win 10 upgrade on August 11, 2015: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home Premium on August 11, 2015, I've experienced 2 BSOD's which I am attaching which appears to be when the system is very slow like it's out of resources with 16GB RAM with 90% utilized, hopefully someone can point me in the...