Windows 10: system32/boot/winload.efi 0xc000000f

Discus and support system32/boot/winload.efi 0xc000000f in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So anyone out here to help hello. So i got this problem literally yesterday, turned on my pc and got on windows boot manager, i got this error, i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by urosuros1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. urosuros1 Win User

system32/boot/winload.efi 0xc000000f

So anyone out here to help hello. So i got this problem literally yesterday, turned on my pc and got on windows boot manager, i got this error, i tried command prompts like: sfc/scannow which it repaired corrupted files but seems it didnt do anything. tried dism, chkdsk, even startup repair didnt worked. My least option and not the one that i would do is fresh new windows 10 because i got 1tb of games on my windows and do not wish to reinstall all of themi have slow internet it would take forever. I have the photo of the error. I also used the wrong account for this so ignore the other one.

:)

urosuros1, Jun 9, 2023

2. Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Original Title: windows 10 0xc000000f error in lenovo pc

my laptop is lenovo g50 30 which is windows 8.1 build.

after upgrade it shows blue screen

windows\system32\winload..efi

error code 0xc000000f

i cant find the solution in community

AJMER BANDODIYA, Jun 9, 2023
  3. K202030 Win User
    Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error .

ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the same blue window as before even tho the usb is top of the boot list.
    I want to go into advanced options but it doesnt appear on the blue screen and now mot sure what to do . Any help would be great , i dont want to wipe the machine if possible

K202030, Jun 9, 2023
  4. dictum Win User

Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. system32/boot/winload.efi 0xc000000f - Similar Threads - system32 boot winload

2. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  3. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  4. system32/boot/winload.efi 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system32/boot/winload.efi 0xc000000f: So anyone out here to help hello. So i got this problem literally yesterday, turned on my pc and got on windows boot manager, i got this error, i tried command prompts like: sfc/scannow which it repaired corrupted files but seems it didnt do anything. tried dism, chkdsk, even...
  5. system32/boot/winload.efi 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system32/boot/winload.efi 0xc000000f: So anyone out here to help hello. So i got this problem literally yesterday, turned on my pc and got on windows boot manager, i got this error, i tried command prompts like: sfc/scannow which it repaired corrupted files but seems it didnt do anything. tried dism, chkdsk, even...
  6. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  7. File: \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD" Error code: 0xc000000f

File: \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD" Error code: 0xc000000f: Hello - any help would be appreciated. I am using a USB-to-SATA hard drive to try and deploy a custom image to a couple of new laptops. The first two went well, but now I am getting the following error when booting from the hard drive. File: \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD" Error...
  8. Winload exe. Unable to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winload exe. Unable to boot: Hi. i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread...
  9. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  10. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d