Windows 10: System32

Discus and support System32 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a computer in a store, When taking the delivery, I check the computer and I saw a lot of hidden files (9 982 about and 1038 folders).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickyUlysse, Nov 20, 2018.

1. System32

Hello,

I bought a computer in a store, When taking the delivery, I check the computer and I saw a lot of hidden files (9 982 about and 1038 folders).

Files that are visible are 4161 about and 130 Dir. I am not an expert, so I like to know how many files using windows 10 a computer needs to be functional? minimum files, for example.

:)

NickyUlysse, Nov 20, 2018

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    System32 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    System32 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Nov 20, 2018
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.System32 :)

terrace, Nov 20, 2018
  4. pappo46 Win User

System32

Print Spooler Service Stopping

I followed the steps you listed. When I opened C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, it was empty.

pappo46, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

System32

1. System32 - Similar Threads - System32

2. New issue - Taskmgr.exe - bad Image__C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll__Error status 0xc000012f.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New issue - Taskmgr.exe - bad Image__C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll__Error status 0xc000012f.: The problem started with the restart after installing updates - Cumulative update for windows 10 and Itunes for windows. After the restart first change I noticed was that at login page I could no longer enter 6 digit pin with auto login, I had to put password for my...
  3. Windows 10 Start does not find apps in System32

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start does not find apps in System32: Apps such as Notepad and Control Panel cannot be accessed via the Start button. I press Start button, type in, e.g. Notepad or Control Panel, and nothing happens. Yet, when I navigate to System32 via File Explorer, I can open these apps. How do I restore the ability to...
  4. I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder: This file is from a windows update but its not in my System32 folder where it should be, is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-file-named-unpuxworkerexe-in/a8acf80b-50c2-4685-9266-6a4f17dfa29a
  5. Copying exe into system32 folder no longer allows me to run that exe without typing path...

Copying exe into system32 folder no longer allows me to run that exe without typing path...: In the past, If I wanted to run a program like "procexp.exe" from the RUN box without having to type the entire folder path to the executable, I would first copy the exe into "c:\windows\system32" folder. This no longer works for me. Am I right? Did an update disable...
  6. System32 File and Recovery USB Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System32 File and Recovery USB Windows 10: Trying to create a recovery drive usb in windows 10 64 pro. System 32 file tested good in cmd/dos. Able to copy efi and sources but after checking system 32 box, the system files still do not get copied to usb. Please wait with green bar going across with no response....
  7. Whenever I open my laptop this is the only thing I see. “C:\WINDOWS\System32>”

Whenever I open my laptop this is the only thing I see. “C:\WINDOWS\System32>”: [ATTACH]Please help! I can open task manager and ctrl+alt+del. I tried restating, shutting down. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-open-my-laptop-this-is-the-only-thing-i/b12991d2-1d62-4a0a-bbf9-9944c4d5f821
  8. Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application.

Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application.: Running the Windows 10 System32 application UwfServicingSvc and UwfServicingShell has rendered my account almost unusable, when attempting to log in from the lock screen, i am met with a black screen. This is followed by my HDMI outputs being turned off and turned back on...
  9. command prompt is x:\windows\system32

command prompt is x:\windows\system32: My computer crashed and I have tried everything I can think of you restart, but the command prompt starts with x: instead of c: I've tried the fixes suggested and listed below: In Command Prompt, type DISKPART, press Enter. When it loads type LIST DISK. Choose the...
  10. D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10: Hello i am curently calling with my friend and he called me because he saw this and he is unavailible to start computer D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 and he doesnt know how to repair it and even thrue i have looked on forums how to repair it i have...