Windows 10: SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's

Discus and support SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for looking into my problem. I have had issues with Windows 10 before after upgrading from 7. BSOD after BSOD. So I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanAzure, Mar 22, 2016.

1. RyanAzure Win User

SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's

Hello and thank you for looking into my problem.

I have had issues with Windows 10 before after upgrading from 7.
    BSOD after BSOD. So I decided to do a fresh install of 10 to see if it solved any problems and it did!
    .. For a little while, anyways.

So now I come to you guys who may be able to help me, I've been researching my problems with pc's by reading forum posts by other with similar issues, but this time I can't seem to beat the problem.

This is my first post in a technical forum for a computer issue and I'm hoping to learn a thing or two from you guys and gals!

Please let me know if you have any questions about my issues or specs.

Thanks in advance!

Attachment 71008

:)

RyanAzure, Mar 22, 2016

2. ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0 BSOD error

So far, with one memory chip no BSOD. But, getting a BSOD would be random and infrequent.

I've went through that article in the past and still have gotten BSOD.

Kevin.Wieser, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Alan B Win User
    DISM, Windows Reset/Refresh not working.

Faulty RAM can give rise to 'random' blue screens (BSODs).

Alan B, Mar 22, 2016
  4. SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's

Hello Ryan and welcome to 10forums!

I looked at the dump files and you have a lot of different types of BSODs, and I would recommend that you do the following things:

Please run memtest86+ for at least 8 passes, here is a tutorial:
    memtest86+ test ram

Also please update your system specs, it's hard to help if we don't know anything about your computer!
    Attachment 71016
    Attachment 71017

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 22, 2016
  5. RyanAzure Win User
    Thanks for letting me know!
    I've went ahead and updated my system specs to the best of my knowledge and I'm going to start a memtest here in a couple minutes for 8 passes.
    I'll keep you updated!

RyanAzure, Mar 22, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Please also follow the instructions at the top of this thread for collecting and posting information.

Attachment 71138

That collects a lot of additional data that may be helpful in resolving your problem.

Ztruker, Mar 23, 2016
  7. RyanAzure Win User
    hello, Ztruker and thanks for the reminder.

I just got finished running memtest for 11 passes with no errors what-so-ever.
    Is there anything else i may need to share for a more thorough analysis?

RyanAzure, Mar 23, 2016
  8. SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's

Ryan it's just how we work here and the DM-log collector will hence the name collect useful logs from your computer zip it all up in a zipped file and then you can upload it here. And it also makes it a lot easier for us to help you, the dump files you upload were a good start but to get to the finish line we need more information on your system!

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 23, 2016
  9. RyanAzure Win User
    I have already updated my system specs since I was informed to do so the first time, and I'll upload the DM-log collector results file again.
    Let me know if anything is missing.
    Thanks again.

RyanAzure, Mar 23, 2016
  10. Hello Ryan.

Looked at one of the dumps and it complained about a DirectX driver, and then I noticed this:

Code: 1/29/2016 4:02:12 AM C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys[/quote] So please install the new GeForce drivers here:
    GeForce Drivers

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 23, 2016
  11. RyanAzure Win User
    Downloading and installing now.
    I'll test it out for a couple of days and see how it runs then return here with the results.

Thank you, Boris.

-EDIT-

Now that I think about it, I had my Nvidia control panel set to update drivers automatically without using beta drivers. However, when i checked the driver it downloaded and installed last it said it was for Windows 7, 8, Vista.
    Almost as if it didn't detect that I was using Windows 10 as my operating system.
    So, we'll see how the week goes!

-EDIT 2-

While trying to load up a game today, I would execute it, load up fine, but as soon as it got to the character log in screen, the monitor led would go from blue (active) to orange (no signal) and nothing would get it to respond other than turning it off by holding the power button in.

Then came the BSOD's again.
    I attached an updated dm log with 2 new BSOD error codes if someone can take a look at them.

Errors:
    - Kmode_exception_not_handled (second attempt to load the game)
    - Kernal_security_check_failure (after hard restarting from the first error, before splash logo loaded)

I'm just tired of struggling with keeping windows 10 stable and if things don't work soon, I may just revert back to Windows 7.

RyanAzure, Mar 23, 2016
  12. Hi Ryan.

Yeah this is getting really hard because of the fact that there aren't any drivers available from HP.

But I'll have my fingers crossed that you'll get it fixed!

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's

1. SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION random BSOD's

2. Random BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD: Hello, Using windows 10 and last week I decided to upgrade almost my entire system and I realized that I have been getting a lot of BSoD over the past week ever since I did the upgrade, usually one or two per day. I begun looking into the issue and applied some things such...
  3. Random BSOD

Random BSOD: Hello, My PC has been getting random BSODs the past week. Trying to figure out what's going on, it ran fine when I did the upgrade for a month (New mobo, processor, and ram). I did a clean install of Windows 10 after I installed the new parts. -Windows 10 1903 (OS Build...
  4. Random BSODs

Random BSODs: Hello, i was hoping somebody could help me with some issues i've been having, this is the second BSOD i have had in a while, they both seem to come at random, what doesn't change however is the error code; DPC Watchdog Violation. From what i can tell this is a software...
  5. Random BSOD

Random BSOD: Hi there, I keep getting random BSOD errors. None of them have been them same. Ill attach the dump files. let me know what is wrong!! Thank you!! 25166
  6. BSOD Randomly

BSOD Randomly: Today i got 2 bluescreens in a row and i have no idea why, i havnt downloaded anything or anything like that so i am really confused, anyway heres the dm log collector infomation : Attachment 102124 64178
  7. BSOD playing most games System_error_exception atikmdag.sys

BSOD playing most games System_error_exception atikmdag.sys: I recently upgraded my computer from windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I did a full disk wipe while I was at it, so I've only played a few games on my new system. I am able to fully run most games (Bioshock Infinite, Hitman, Witcher 3) but when I eventually exit the game...
  8. BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game

BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game: Hi,firstly I want to apologize for my enligsh if it's hard to read,I am not english-speaker ... So,at sunday I upgraded my win8.1 to win10 and problems started popping up.After 2-3 days I solved most of them,but this one still bothers me.Its happening only when I start a...
  9. Win10Pro BSOD System_Error_Exception (NETIO.sys)

Win10Pro BSOD System_Error_Exception (NETIO.sys): Can anyone tell me what is the exact culprit of first BSOD and what should I do to get rid of it. Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801fb2c107f, ffffd00022e84f20, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwtp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could...
  10. Random BSODs

Random BSODs: Bluescreenview indicates: "caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe" Memtest showed 0 errors with the RAM. All graphics drivers etc should be up to date. Analysing dump file with windows debugging tools shows: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64 Copyright...