Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 in a virtual machine that I use for gaming. Whenever I try to launch some games I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MonopolyMan, Jan 2, 2016.

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I'm running Windows 10 in a virtual machine that I use for gaming. Whenever I try to launch some games I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The issue happens before the game even loads and I have never gotten to their menus. This seems to be isolated to Avalanche engine games, but other untested games could also be affected. The problem can be reproduced by launching Mad Max or Just Cause 3. The minidump attached is after launching JC3 on a completely fresh install.

System information:
    Attachment 56862

:)

MonopolyMan, Jan 2, 2016

2. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS EQUAL HELP

im also getting new crashs like

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\081017-4796-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF802C669A21D, 0xFFFFC18061C86E70, 0x0)

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Williamnks98, Jan 2, 2016
  3. ropemaker Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C4C0) Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8024D0332E7, 0xFFFFC780189880E0, 0x0) Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

On Mon 7/24/2017 2:31:40 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\072417-35671-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C4C0)

Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8024D0332E7, 0xFFFFC780189880E0, 0x0)

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

ropemaker, Jan 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Please disable Fast startup
    Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    Code: Event[322]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot Date: 2016-01-03T16:45:45.706 Event ID: 29 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-GJSH7VO Description: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC0000411.[/quote] It would be worth it to check the Realtek network drivers for updates
    Realtek

axe0, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b caused

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming: Hi! Recently I am getting BSOD's while playing some games which I know my pc should be able to run, and can run because a while back there was no problems like this BSOD.The minidump file I uploaded is a BSOD while playing Grand Theft Auto V, but I have issues with other...
  3. BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi guys, I need some assistance with a problem I've encountered. Recently I had two BSODs with system's reboot afterwards. First time a few weeks ago I didn't take it too serious, but having a second one today I need to fix what's causing the issue. I isolated the error...
  4. Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B

Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B: Continue to get bsod's from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and I can't narrow it down to anything specific. The crashes happen randomly and never when using the same program. Steps I've done to try and solve the problem: DDU - clean installation of Nvidia drivers Removed all...
  5. BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Good morning. I cant believe it. I just changed the motherboard. Install everything from scratch. I start the computer and just enter windows that blue screen ... I leave the file. DESKTOP-2TUQ8DD-(2020-01-18_13-20-28).zip Win 10 Pro 1909 I infinitely appreciate the help...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception)

BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception): First of all, I tried using dm_log_collector, but it just crashed my pc again.So I have my mini dumps folder right here : MINIDUMPS The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bsod is literally hunting me. It happens at random times during the day, making it impossible for me to figure...
  9. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b: I had a crash earlier where the screen turned black and my computer reset, but there was no BSOD so I dont have the report on that. The computer also blue screened while rebooting from the black screen crash, then later it blue screened again while I was playing World of...