Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i've been having constant BSOD specs: mobo: MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1080TI mini SSD: Kingston A2000 250GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lucas Pedersen Johansen, Jun 27, 2020.

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

i've been having constant BSOD

specs:

mobo: MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1080TI mini

SSD: Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe M.2 that is my C: drive

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5

SSD: Intel 535 Series 240GB 2.5

minidump files below

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=067C01D8DB79C925

pls help me

:)

Lucas Pedersen Johansen, Jun 27, 2020

2. Constant BSODs (system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled)

Dealing with near daily BSODs when running intensive software or games. It usually doesn't crash until its under decent load (newer games, rendering, etc.) I have not overclocked my GPU or my CPU. The BSODs I most often get are system_service_exception,
    kmode_exception_not_handled, and kernel_security_check_failure.

Another post insisted I ran "Driver verifier." I was able to get the DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION bsod almost instantly (twice), but neither time did it list the bad driver.

I've provided a link with the downloaded to the dmps, along with msinfo32 and my specs.

ws_4319.zip

mackenzie., Jun 27, 2020
  3. AimWorks Win User
    BSOD - Multiple - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDL

Multiple BSODS on my pc.
    This is a *relatively* fresh install of windows 10 professional

System was running fine for approximately 6-8 hours and then suddenly ran into multiple BSODS:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

AimWorks, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Erika Aro Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

System_service_exception

Thank you for providing the information. Upon checking the file, here's the stop code which causes the blue screen error:

Stop error message

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Stop Code

c000021a {Fatal System Error}

The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. The system has been shut down.

It's related to missing or corrupted system files. We suggest running the
    System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    tool
    to scan for corruptions in the Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Continue to update us as you go along the listed troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  3. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  4. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  5. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  6. Constant BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: For the last two days I’ve been trying to fix BSOD errors such as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I’ve tried everything that I could find on the Internet including manual driver updating in Device Manager, updating graphic drivers through GeForce...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e and System_Service_Exception 0x0000003b

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e and System_Service_Exception 0x0000003b: Early this morning my new computer BSoD on me. When checking the mini dump file, this is what it says: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3dda20 NT Kernel & System ntoskrnl.exe+3dda20 A small while later, as I was trying to figure out...
  8. Constant BSODs (system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled)

Constant BSODs (system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled): Dealing with near daily BSODs when running intensive software or games. It usually doesn't crash until its under decent load (newer games, rendering, etc.) I have not overclocked my GPU or my CPU. The BSODs I most often get are system_service_exception,...
  9. BSOD on startup, freezing reinstall of windows no help

BSOD on startup, freezing reinstall of windows no help: Hello, My Wifes PC has hit some BSOD issues that to my attempts i have not been able to solve. Errors she has received: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED the machine check exception is by far...
  10. BSOD - Multiple - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDL

BSOD - Multiple - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDL: Multiple BSODS on my pc. This is a *relatively* fresh install of windows 10 professional System was running fine for approximately 6-8 hours and then suddenly ran into multiple BSODS: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...