Windows 10: System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.

Discus and support System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, my computer has been doing this for a while now, but it will go for bursts with it working. However lately the blue screens have become a lot more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aolxhangover, Apr 27, 2016.

1. System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.

Hey, my computer has been doing this for a while now, but it will go for bursts with it working. However lately the blue screens have become a lot more common and has made the computer just unusable. Attached are my dmp files.

Attachment 77126

:)

aolxhangover, Apr 27, 2016
  2. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Destavan Win User
    BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) error

I some issue , my laptop have blue screen after install driver vga. It bsod code sometimes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION , VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atukmpag.sys or atikmdag.sys)

I tired to try another driver but still bsod.

Can someone give me soluion for issue ?

Laptop asus k43by vga ati 6470m

Os windows 10 64bit

PLease help me System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help. :(

Destavan, Apr 27, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. What is pirated on my system? I have had this installation for a long time, and haven't pirated anything in literal years.

6. axe0 New Member
    Code: # Adobe Activation Block v2. # 127.0.0.1 3dns.adobe.com 3dns-1.adobe.com 3dns-2.adobe.com 3dns-3.adobe.com 3dns-4.adobe.com activate.adobe.com activate-sea.adobe.com activate-sjc0.adobe.com activate.wip.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 activate.wip1.adobe.com activate.wip2.adobe.com activate.wip3.adobe.com activate.wip4.adobe.com adobe-dns.adobe.com adobe-dns-1.adobe.com adobe-dns-2.adobe.com adobe-dns-3.adobe.com adobe-dns-4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 adobeereg.com practivate.adobe practivate.adobe.com practivate.adobe.newoa practivate.adobe.ntp practivate.adobe.ipp ereg.adobe.com ereg.wip.adobe.com ereg.wip1.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 ereg.wip2.adobe.com ereg.wip3.adobe.com ereg.wip4.adobe.com hl2rcv.adobe.com wip.adobe.com wip1.adobe.com wip2.adobe.com wip3.adobe.com wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 www.adobeereg.com wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com www.wip.adobe.com www.wip1.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 www.wip2.adobe.com www.wip3.adobe.com www.wip4.adobe.com wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com crl.verisign.net CRL.VERISIGN.NET ood.opsource.net[/quote]

7. I'm uninstalling it. Going to require about another half an hour. Hopefully it doesn't crash before then. I've reverted my hosts file too. Do you need a new upload after I'm done with this (wait for the next crash?), or can you provide help before that happens?

8. axe0 New Member

My first suggestion would be to update your installation, the most recent build is 10586 and it is recommended to have an up to date build. You probably have 'defer upgrades' checked in the Windows Update settings, if you do uncheck it and check for updates.
    Code: OS Version: 10.0.10240 N/A Build 10240[/quote]

9. I don't have defer upgrades checked, nor any new windows builds to download.

I should also include I've ran memory tests, chkdsk's, and ran sfc with nothing to be found.

10. axe0 New Member
  11. I ran memtest overnight recently, I'm not sure how many passes it was, it was probably enough, though It found no faults. I'm working on updating windows.

12. After trying, I don't think I'm realistically going to be able to install the new windows update before my computer blue screens. I have tried it twice, the blue screen happens too fast.

If anyone has any ideas that'd be nice.

13. axe0 New Member

Try step #8 of the tutorial: install the setup onto a USB, boot from the USB and perform the installation from there.

Thema:

1. System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help. - Similar Threads - System_service_exception BSoD Please

2. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...
  4. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please help me to solve "System_Service_Exception" and others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve "System_Service_Exception" and others.: Hi. I get a blue screen of death every 1 hour when playing Fortnite. Theres some different error codes I get, But the usually appears on the system is the "System_Service_Exception" Today I remember My pc got the blue screen again after 1 hour of Fortnite Gameplay. I upgraded...
  6. Please help me to solve "System_Service_Exception" and others.

Please help me to solve "System_Service_Exception" and others.: Hi. I get a blue screen of death every 1 hour when playing Fortnite. Theres some different error codes I get, But the usually appears on the system is the "System_Service_Exception" Today I remember My pc got the blue screen again after 1 hour of Fortnite Gameplay. I upgraded...
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.: I was playing a video game, the game crashed and I got this BSOD. I have attached the dump file. After quick analysis it seems like watchdog.sys is at fault, can someone analyze the dump properly and tell me if it's likely a video driver issue? Thanks in...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.: I was playing a video game, the game crashed and I got this BSOD. I have attached the dump file. After quick analysis it seems like watchdog.sys is at fault, can someone analyze the dump properly and tell me if it's likely a video driver issue? Thanks in...
  9. BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help!

BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help!: Hi, I'm looking to get some help a BSOD that just popped up again today. First, a little background. Specs: Intel Core i7-4790, EVGA GeForce GTX 950, Cooler Master HAF 912 - System Build - PCPartPicker I built this machine about 3 weeks ago, and from the very first...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and other BSOD

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and other BSOD: Dear all, I am trying to identify which drivers are causing these crashes. Could anyone give me hand or explain the method to identify the bug and understand which driver is missing? I have posted here the relevant files. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere....