Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION BSODs

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've gotten 3 Blue Screen of Deaths in the past couple of days. The first one starting on 9/15, the same day as a Windows update. I'd greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ptrinh7, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Ptrinh7 Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION BSODs

Hi,

I've gotten 3 Blue Screen of Deaths in the past couple of days. The first one starting on 9/15, the same day as a Windows update. I'd greatly appreciate if someone could give me an idea as to what is causing them.

Minidmp files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPTHsLGxKnMgthW3x2vCLCX3IDZWw?e=sPuk6q

Thanks.

:)

Ptrinh7, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Sep 18, 2020
  4. ZacOng Win User

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Eric, actually this issue persists when I started to use this new laptop, therefore I had run a fresh windows , however this issue still persists. BSOD happens occasionally, and I found out that no BSOD occur if I turn off the fast startup feature.

For your information, I had installed an extra slot of 4 gigs RAM during the purchase of this laptop

Acer A515-51G-50AC

Intel -8250U CPU

4 (inboard) + 4 (slotted ram stick) RAM

Nvidia MX150 2GB DDR5 GPU

1TB HDD + 120 GB SSD

ZacOng, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION BSODs - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION BSODs

2. BSOD system_service_exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD system_service_exception: I have this BSOD twice in a week BSOD reports only "system_service_exception". No other info. No error code, no crashing module infos. MiniMemory dump, MSInfo32, Aida reports here...
  3. BSOD: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: System_Service_Exception: I recently replaced the CPU, Motherboard, and Ram on an Acer Aspire TC 780A tower. Every once in a while, usually under heavy workloads, I will recieve the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen Error. I still have the same hard drive that was used for the windows install of...
  4. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: My mother's laptop has been gradually crashing more and more with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONs since Windows 10 pushed an upgrade back in October. I published a thread back then to seek support with some other issues the upgrade was causing, but at that time I was unaware of the...
  5. BSOD system_service_exception

BSOD system_service_exception: Hi My PC just went into BSOD and restart while I am playing a game. please help kknow the cause of this. Win10 installed few days ago. The dump file here: https://mega.nz/#!KOwzXY5b!F6Vws1V6s...tOEJ5fT-CtCUw8 146518
  6. BSOD, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I am trying to help someone fix their computer. I have a little bit of knowledge regarding computers and windows. I am getting a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD every time I boot into windows. I am able to get into the login screen and go to safe mode by pressing shift...
  7. BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b)

BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b): Been getting this particular BSOD on a near constant basis when running high'ish memory dependent games. After a fair amount of trying to fix it up with sfc, driver verifier and removing near anything I can think of that caused the bug, based on similar stories I finally...
  8. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  9. BSOD System_Service_Exception Ks.sys

BSOD System_Service_Exception Ks.sys: Hello, I recently clean installed Windows 10. After reinstalling the drivers and software somewhere along the way my connection went down and wouldn't go back up. In the reboot process it froze, so I had to do a force shutdown. As soon as Windows 10 loaded I then received...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b: I had a crash earlier where the screen turned black and my computer reset, but there was no BSOD so I dont have the report on that. The computer also blue screened while rebooting from the black screen crash, then later it blue screened again while I was playing World of...