Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD after a few weeks of no BSODs

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD after a few weeks of no BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I came back today around 10 P.M. to find out that my computer had a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD 2 weeks after I had the same BSOD, though I'm unsure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dliu, Jun 16, 2018.

1. dliu Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD after a few weeks of no BSODs

I came back today around 10 P.M. to find out that my computer had a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD 2 weeks after I had the same BSOD, though I'm unsure if fltmgr.sys or something else caused it: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug caused by fltmgr.sys - Windows 10 Forums . I followed the instructions outlined in the post and had no BSODs until this point.

:)

2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Jun 16, 2018
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD after a few weeks of no BSODs

nv4_disp.dll BSOD

Another BSOD:
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    0x0000003B
    nv4_disp.dll

I'm going to start backing up files in preperation for an erase. I hope this fixes it...

FordGT90Concept, Jun 16, 2018
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD after a few weeks of no BSODs

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD after a few weeks of no BSODs - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD few

2. Every few days BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every few days BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe: So my new PC seemed to "restart" every few days. I just realized those are BSODs.So every 1-7 days the computer BSODs.Windows 10.I've attached the information, please let me know if there is something missing.https://ufile.io/zpld5krm Includes the 4 BSODs that...
  3. Every few days BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every few days BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe: So my new PC seemed to "restart" every few days. I just realized those are BSODs.So every 1-7 days the computer BSODs.Windows 10.I've attached the information, please let me know if there is something missing.https://ufile.io/zpld5krm Includes the 4 BSODs that...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD a few moments after booting into desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD a few moments after booting into desktop: Hi all, I started having this issue the day before yesterday, and it's making my laptop ROG Flow X16 GV601RW, Ryzen 6900HS, 2x16GB Samsung DDR5-4800 RAM, 1TB Samsung NVMe, 3070Ti Mobile, for info pretty much unusable. Safe mode is fine, and the BSOD screen does not give any...
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD a few moments after booting into desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD a few moments after booting into desktop: Hi all, I started having this issue the day before yesterday, and it's making my laptop ROG Flow X16 GV601RW, Ryzen 6900HS, 2x16GB Samsung DDR5-4800 RAM, 1TB Samsung NVMe, 3070Ti Mobile, for info pretty much unusable. Safe mode is fine, and the BSOD screen does not give any...
  6. BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b): Been getting this particular BSOD on a near constant basis when running high'ish memory dependent games. After a fair amount of trying to fix it up with sfc, driver verifier and removing near anything I can think of that caused the bug, based on similar stories I finally...
  7. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  8. BSOD Every few days. Usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

BSOD Every few days. Usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.: Hello! I've been having blue screens for a long time now. I've even had them on Windows 7. I can not really replicate the problem and I am not sure what causes it. Most of the time it happens when I am watching YouTube or Twitch, but the most recent one happened when playing...
  9. BSOD System_Service_Exception Ks.sys

BSOD System_Service_Exception Ks.sys: Hello, I recently clean installed Windows 10. After reinstalling the drivers and software somewhere along the way my connection went down and wouldn't go back up. In the reboot process it froze, so I had to do a force shutdown. As soon as Windows 10 loaded I then received...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b: I had a crash earlier where the screen turned black and my computer reset, but there was no BSOD so I dont have the report on that. The computer also blue screened while rebooting from the black screen crash, then later it blue screened again while I was playing World of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 fro hp probook 4540s