Windows 10: System_service_exception bsod

Discus and support System_service_exception bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Intermittent SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD's, weirdly only one crash log has been written but its crashed much more than once. Win10 Home 18363.836... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mikensam, May 19, 2020.

1. mikensam Win User

System_service_exception bsod

mikensam, May 19, 2020
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, May 19, 2020
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, May 19, 2020
  4. ZacOng Win User

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Eric, actually this issue persists when I started to use this new laptop, therefore I had run a fresh windows , however this issue still persists. BSOD happens occasionally, and I found out that no BSOD occur if I turn off the fast startup feature.

For your information, I had installed an extra slot of 4 gigs RAM during the purchase of this laptop

Acer A515-51G-50AC

Intel -8250U CPU

4 (inboard) + 4 (slotted ram stick) RAM

Nvidia MX150 2GB DDR5 GPU

1TB HDD + 120 GB SSD

ZacOng, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. System_service_exception bsod - Similar Threads - System_service_exception bsod

2. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  3. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  4. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  6. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  9. been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Event viewer shows me this as an error:Unable to start a DCOM Server: MicrosoftWindows.Client.WebExperience_424.1301.170.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsUdk.UI.Shell.Dashboard.DashboardExtension as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...
  10. been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Event viewer shows me this as an error:Unable to start a DCOM Server: MicrosoftWindows.Client.WebExperience_424.1301.170.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsUdk.UI.Shell.Dashboard.DashboardExtension as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...