Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug caused by fltmgr.sys

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug caused by fltmgr.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been trying to fix a computer that's been repeatedly getting bluescreens and today I got one while downloading the Windows 10 Version 1803 update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dliu, May 26, 2018.

1. dliu Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug caused by fltmgr.sys

I've been trying to fix a computer that's been repeatedly getting bluescreens and today I got one while downloading the Windows 10 Version 1803 update. My guess is that the issue was caused by faulty drivers, but I'm unsure which one. I've attached the associated dump file below.

:)

2. BSOD on Windows 10 1709 Surface Pro caused by driver FLTMGR.sys

Wanted to know if anyone would be able to help me out with this issue I'm having. I have a Surface Pro that has recently been updated to 1709, from 1703. Since updating, I've seen the Surface randomly blue screen. I used Blue Screen Viewer to poke around
    at the mini.dmp file to try and see whats going on. Bug check code is 0x1000007e, with the "Caused By Driver" being "FLTMGR.sys." Would anyone know what steps I can do to fix this issue, and what can I do to help prevent this issue? I've included the mini.dmp
    file below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1exB4ewH_CG13cKBps9eDMDdclScAtfX4

Joseph Nazario (jn489), May 27, 2018
  3. Rodgers74 Win User
    BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, May 27, 2018
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug caused by fltmgr.sys

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug caused by fltmgr.sys - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug caused

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. Ошибка Синий экран выдает SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ошибка Синий экран выдает SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys: Здравствуйте у меня проблема с синим экраном код ошибки SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys. Пожалуйста помогите решить проблему. У меня десктопнастольный компьютер такая ошибка начала происходить 1 месяца назад. Пробовали переустановить систему, очистили кейс от пыли,...
  4. BSOD caused by SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - IP_MISALIGNED

BSOD caused by SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - IP_MISALIGNED: Hello, I have a problem with Windows 10 BSOD. Minidump file link is on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m7unWPzF5NY3t55x6_aA_aK1LMZ6cIP1/view?usp=sharing The application that caused this PdlRt.exe was running no problem for a year, problems started after the...
  5. Fltmgr. Sys problem

Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  6. Updated camera driver SPUVCBv_x64.sys in Windows 10 2004 is causing a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Updated camera driver SPUVCBv_x64.sys in Windows 10 2004 is causing a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: The system is a Lenovo Helix notebook 3697CTO with a front facing camera by SunplusIT. It was updated from Windows 10 version 1909 and when the Windows 10 camera app was opened the system crashed with a blue screen indicating that the camera driver SPUVCBv_x64.sys caused a...
  7. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life: Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can...
  8. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  9. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10bsod fltmgr.sys

2. irql_not_less_or_equal fltmgr.sys