Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have run into an issue over the past few weeks and I can not seem to narrow down what the problem is even after reviewing many other threads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JD53, May 18, 2018.

1. JD53 Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

I have run into an issue over the past few weeks and I can not seem to narrow down what the problem is even after reviewing many other threads involving this topic I can't figure this out.

I'll start with specs...
    I7-4790k
    Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK
    16GB Gskill DDR3
    Samsung EVO 860 SSD
    EVGA 970 SC
    Win10 Pro 64bit

I am having frequent BSOD usually saying SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. It is hit or miss with games. Sometimes I can play for a few minutes sometimes a few hours. I also frequently crash while watching youtube.

As far as troubleshooting I have done a clean fresh install of Win 10 Pro 64bit. The problem persisted. I ran a memory check which came back with a few errors, usually in test 13. I swapped out with RAM from an older machine and reran Memtest86 with no errors over 8 runs. I have also tried another video card from another system and the problem still occurred.

In the off chance it was a USB port issue I have disconnected all peripherals other than the keyboard, mouse, and USB dongle for my wireless headset. I also relocated them to USB ports I don't normally use.

From what I have read it may be some sort of driver issue. I have saved some of the dump files associated with the crashes. I had a MS rep remote into my system and they reverted me to an older version of windows and said it was a driver issue with that version yet they never checked any driver versions or reviewed any of the dump files. Lets just say the problem continues.

Attached is the file generated by the collection tool. Any help would be appreciated as I am about to just slam my head into the wall trying to solve this problem *Banghead I'm trying to not start throwing parts at the problem especially with RAM and GPU prices right now.

:)

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Another crashed just occurred with the error System_Service_Exception (win32kfull.sys) No new dump files.

Strongis13, May 19, 2018
  3. MinaLux Win User
    BSOD System_Service_Exception, Bad_Pool_Header and more

Since my last Windows 10 update, my computer has been crashing multiple times a day. I've had all kinds of errors

PFN_List_corrupt

Driver_corrupted_expool

IRQL_NOt_less_for_equal

System_Service_Exception etc.

Today, in less than one hour, it crashed 3 times

System_service_exception

Bad_pool_header

System_service_exception

Here are the links to the Memory.dmp and MSinfo32 files

Bugfile

If you can help me, it'd be wonderful. It's been unbearable.

MinaLux, May 19, 2018
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

2. Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]: Hello.Please can I have some guidance on how to resolve this issue. I have not been successful in replicating the conditions that trigger the issue.1. I have run the sfc /scannow command and all looks ok.2. From the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, I scanned for Memory...
  3. Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]: Hello.Please can I have some guidance on how to resolve this issue. I have not been successful in replicating the conditions that trigger the issue.1. I have run the sfc /scannow command and all looks ok.2. From the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, I scanned for Memory...
  4. BSOD Crash - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION- ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Crash - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION- ntoskrnl.exe: Good afternoon all,We're having an issue with a computer that has had a second BSOD, first one was graphics driver related.See below, which supposed is "generic driver"-related.How can I get more granular about this?Thank you....
  5. BSOD Crash - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION- ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION- ntoskrnl.exe: Good afternoon all,We're having an issue with a computer that has had a second BSOD, first one was graphics driver related.See below, which supposed is "generic driver"-related.How can I get more granular about this?Thank you....
  6. Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error: recently I have had a problem where my computer crashes when I try to play any game on my computer. I have updated Windows to the latest version Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3570 how do i fix this...
  7. Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error: recently I have had a problem where my computer crashes when I try to play any game on my computer. I have updated Windows to the latest version Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3570 how do i fix this...
  8. Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error

9. Computer keeps crashing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Computer keeps crashing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi,My Windows 11 computer keeps crashing with the error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION; I have also found the event log that says, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffb48b887c9880, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff8043a7d14ec,...
  10. Computer keeps crashing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi,My Windows 11 computer keeps crashing with the error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION; I have also found the event log that says, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffb48b887c9880, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff8043a7d14ec,...