Windows 10: system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

Discus and support system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Meephz, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Meephz Win User

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can I do?Only gives blue screen in this game , other games usually work

Sorry my bad english.

:)

Meephz, Jan 8, 2016

2. system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) while playing Assasin's Creed Revelations

system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys)

i'm getting an error: system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) when i play assassin's creed revelations...

my pc automatically gets restarted showing blue screen and says-

Your PC ran into a pronblem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and

then we'll restart for you....stating the error.

so please provide me suitable solution to handle this issue.

thank you.

Alireza2113, Jan 8, 2016
  3. system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) while playing Assasin's Creed Revelations

*Original Title: system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys)

i'm getting an error: system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) when i play assassin's creed revelations...

my pc automatically gets restarted showing blue screen and says-

Your PC ran into a pronblem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and

then we'll restart for you....stating the error.

so please provide me suitable solution to handle this issue.

thank you.

brajendrarai, Jan 8, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

All your dumpfiles are:
    Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801e7af1fba, ffffd00024563d00, 0} Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VIDMM_CPU_HOST_APERTURE::UnmapRange+3a ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 1: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) An exception happened while executing a system service routine. Arguments: Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg2: fffff801e7af1fba, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck Arg3: ffffd00024563d00, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero. Debugging Details: ------------------ DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x8 Kernel Generated Triage Dump EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - FAULTING_IP: dxgmms2!VIDMM_CPU_HOST_APERTURE::UnmapRange+3a fffff801`e7af1fba 488b0f mov rcx,qword ptr [rdi][/quote] This points to problems with directX.

You said
    But i found this :
    Code: Games that are not compatible with Windows 10 or don't have an optimal playing experience The following games have various issues such as not opening and various error messages. Unfortunately after checking with the developers, these issues cannot be resolved and therefore these games cannot be played with Windows 10
    • 1 vs 100
    • 7 Wonders II
    • AirStrike 2
    • AirStrike 2: Gulf Thunder
    • AirStrike 3D
    • Alice and the Magic Gardens
    • Alice Greenfingers
    • Amanda Rose - The Game of Time
    • Amanda's Sticker Book
    • Amazing Gift
    • Astrobatics
    • Atomaders
    • Blossom
    • Bricks of Egypt
    • Bricks of Egypt 2
    • Burger Island 2 - The Missing Ingredient
    • Club Control 2
    • Create A Mall
    • Cubis Gold 2
    • Deep Sea Tycoon
    • Double Play - Jojo's Fashion Show 1 & 2
    • Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery
    • Escape from Thunder Island
    • Everything Nice
    • Fairy Treasure
    • Farm Frenzy Combo
    • First Class Flurry
    • Fresco wizard
    • Gizmos - Riddle of the Universe
    • Habitat Rescue - Lion's Pride
    • Hammer Heads
    • Hidden Path of Faery
    • Hide & Secret - The Lost World
    • Hypnosis
    • Impact
    • Jewel Quest Mysteries -The Oracle of Ur
    • Juliette's Fashion Empire
    • Jurassic Realm
    • Legend of Aladdin
    • Lost Fortunes
    • Magic Inlay
    • Magicville - Art of Magic
    • MONOPOLY
    • Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove
    • Namco All-Stars by Namco - Dig Dug
    • Nancy Drew The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
    • Nora Roberts Vision in White
    • Pat Sajak's Lucky Letters Deluxe
    • Puzzle Solitaire
    • Reel Deal Epic Slots 2 - Forrest Gump
    • Safecracker
    • Solitaire Mystery - Stolen Power Deluxe
    • Spelvin
    • Star Defender 4
    • StoneLoops!
    • Super GameHouse Solitaire Volume 2
    • Super Granny 3
    • Super Letter Linker
    • Sushi Bar Express
    • The Cross Formula
    • The Magician's Handbook II - BlackLore
    • Tropical Swaps
    • Turtle Odyssey
    • Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life Platinum Edition
    • VooDoo Chronicles - The First Sign Platinum Edition
    • Wendy's Wellness
    [/quote] see https://support.gamehouse.com/entrie...ing-experience

And also

lifetec, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Meephz Win User
    Actually, I was talking about this game Tree of Life on Steam

My GF plays without any trouble and she uses Windows 10

Meephz, Jan 9, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    The game seems to be in development so there will be many bugs and possible crashes.

But the games requires DirectX version 9.0c maybe this is missing in your windows 10 installation.

Compare the installed directX versions on your PC and your Girlfriend

lifetec, Jan 9, 2016
  7. Meephz Win User
    My girlfriend is using DirectX 10. Mine is on 11.3 with support to version 12. Is there anything I can do to fix this bsod?I did not find any download to DirectX 9.0c for Windows 10

Meephz, Jan 10, 2016
  8. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Jan 10, 2016
  9. Meephz Win User
    "You must be running Windows 98, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 family to install DirectX 9.0c"
    I installed the 9.0 version , I will try and see if it stopped giving blue screen of death
    Thanks.

Meephz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life - Similar Threads - system_service_exception dxgmms2 sys

2. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  3. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  4. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  5. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys: This is a custom built computer, these errors happened starting around late november, after the november update if that helps. I am on the latest non-insider updates for windows 10, as well as video drivers. This seems to happen randomly, as note. Ranging from watching a...
  6. BSOD while using VLC - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE dxgmms2.sys

BSOD while using VLC - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE dxgmms2.sys: This was a BSOD that I had a a few months ago, before I installed the Creaters update. If anyone is familiar with the VLC media player program , I was using the clone feature to test CPU/GPU performance. I set the value to 100 then my computer ran into a BSOD. I tried to...
  7. BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys

BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys: Got another BSOD earlier tonight, this time with dxgmms2.sys cited onscreen. 85143
  8. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys: Hi, I've encountered this BSOD while gaming since I upgraded my home computer to Windows 10 back in October 2015. I've been in contact with Nvidia's support but they pretty much blamed Microsoft and since they can't recreate the problem they're unable to help. There's a...
  10. Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys

Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. that is the link to my dump file my most recent one which was about an hour ago... i only crash when i am running virtual dj 8 and have my hdmi cord plugged in.. it plays about 3 to 10 songs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update pronblem 0x80240fff