Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc custom built Randomly bluescreens with the stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or it randomly freezes and i have to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexcicle, May 9, 2022.

1. Alexcicle Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...

My pc custom built Randomly bluescreens with the stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or it randomly freezes and i have to use the restart button on the case or it will randomly go black and restart. Full spec list: Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6ghz, MSI VENTUS XS Gtx 1650, Crucial Ballistix sport 2400mhz 16gb 4x4 Gigabyte B550M DS3H AC Motherboard, Evga G3 Supernova 550W 80+ And a WD Blue sn550 500GB drive. all temperatures are very good. I have updated the chipset drivers and i have tried fresh installations of both windows 10 and windows 11. I am stuck because it crashes up t

:)

Alexcicle, May 9, 2022
  2. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, May 9, 2022
  3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 9, 2022
  4. TIGR Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

TIGR, May 9, 2022
Thema:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out... - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL random

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out of nowhereMy pc custom built Randomly bluescreens with the stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or it randomly freezes and i have to use the restart button on the...
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out of nowhereMy pc custom built Randomly bluescreens with the stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or it randomly freezes and i have to use the restart button on the...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Or a random eternal freeze or restart out...: My pc custom built Randomly bluescreens with the stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or it randomly freezes and i have to use the restart button on the case or it will randomly go black and restart. Full spec list: Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6ghz, MSI VENTUS XS...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and Random Restarts

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and Random Restarts: Howdy folks, Over the past few weeks my computer has started experiencing pretty constant BSODs/random restarts. They usually happen while playing World of Warcraft, but I've had a few just off the desktop. All typically happen after 30 mins to 1 hour of use. The crashes...
  7. System_service_exception and irql_not_less_or_equal,ntoskrnl.exe

System_service_exception and irql_not_less_or_equal,ntoskrnl.exe: Здравствуйте, мне очень нужна помощь, я не могу справиться с этой проблемой очень долго. Моя система: AMD FX 8300 (4.4Ghz) RTX 2060 Оперативная память: 2 HyperX 1866mhz (повышение 1960mhz) твердотельный накопитель Kingston 120GB SSD WD 500gb синий Материнская плата:...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when gaming

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when gaming: Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B250M-A CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel8664, level: 6 4 logical processors, active mask: 15 RAM: 17121218560 bytes 15.9GB GPU: GTX 1660 6GB used to be GTX1060 I having BSOD after 5-10min gaming, usually...
  9. BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD Hal.dll with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi all, First post. Thanks for the terrific forum. So sometimes I get either one of these: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION I took out most of my RAM and thought that fixed it. I slowly added RAM back in and I've been running on 3(24GB) out 4 sticks or...
  10. Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal + system_service_exception

Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal + system_service_exception: So, I've been on windows 10 for at least 6 months now, I've had the occasional crash and BSOD but nothing like whats been happening recently. I was getting all kinds of System Service exceptions and I decided to reinstall windows 10 to see if that would correct the problem (...