Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I am currently having a blue screen error appearing randomly. The error is: system service exception netio.sys. The computer then restarts and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GhostPhoton, Dec 1, 2021.

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

Hi. I am currently having a blue screen error appearing randomly. The error is: system service exception netio.sys. The computer then restarts and boots fine. Looked for related questions, found the wiki at: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669dHere are the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BHw6yDkxYba5PTBhjxWxLp1FWNx8Uli8?usp=sharingMy specs are from DxDiag report:Machine name: LAPTOP-MSS6K142Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 19043 19041.vb_rel

:)

GhostPhoton, Dec 1, 2021

2. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys

jeffreyabbottabbott, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Spectrum Win User
    BSOD at random times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS)

It looks like there are known issues with Asus' "GameFirst" software package, which includes the NFC driver.

See this thread from ASUS' forums: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) HELP

I would suggest updating (or as the thread suggests, uninstalling) GameFirst, and see if that causes the blue screens to stop.

If you continue to have issues, here is your laptop's driver download page I would suggest updating everything to the latest version (and also posting a new set of logs).

Spectrum, Dec 1, 2021
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

Pradeep Trout, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio SYS

2. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys": After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in question is saved in C:\Windows\Temp\cpuz152....
  3. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys": After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in question is saved in C:\Windows\Temp\cpuz152....
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help: Hi. I am currently having a blue screen error appearing randomly. The error is: system service exception netio.sys. The computer then restarts and boots fine. Looked for related questions, found the wiki at:...
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Netio.SYS Blue Screed Help: Hi. I am currently having a blue screen error appearing randomly. The error is: system service exception netio.sys. The computer then restarts and boots fine. Looked for related questions, found the wiki at:...
  6. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  7. Blue screen help SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen help SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Truthfully, i've been getting constant BSODs almost everyday, and i need help. please. dump file: MINI DUMP FILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-help-systemserviceexception/fde78687-164e-4d33-937f-568fc7c9309c
  8. Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys: Hello, My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???...
  9. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...