Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe after waking up PC from sleep

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe after waking up PC from sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've been encountering different types of blue screens . The most recent one was labeled SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and the one preceding it pointed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ihab hamed, Feb 21, 2024.

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe after waking up PC from sleep

Hi, I've been encountering different types of blue screens . The most recent one was labeled SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and the one preceding it pointed to ntoskrnl.exe. Typically, the issue occurs when my PC is in sleep mode, and upon waking it up, I experience the bluescreen with the error messages mentioned above. I've already attempted the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Memory diagnostic: No errors were detected. 2. sfc /scannow: No errors were found. Any assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.system informationOS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0

:)

ihab hamed, Feb 21, 2024

2. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 21, 2024
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 21, 2024
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe after waking up PC from sleep

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe after waking up PC from sleep

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe after waking up PC from sleep - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl exe

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe after waking up PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe after waking up PC from sleep: Hi, I've been encountering different types of blue screens . The most recent one was labeled SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and the one preceding it pointed to ntoskrnl.exe. Typically, the issue occurs when my PC is in sleep mode, and upon waking it up, I experience the bluescreen...
  3. PC not waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not waking up from sleep: I have an HP Pavilion All in One running Windows 11. It is set to go to sleep after 20 minutes of non use - setting as delivered. It has suddenly started to not wake up when pressing a keyboard key and I have to resort to forced power off and power up again. I have checked in...
  4. PC not waking up from sleep

PC not waking up from sleep: I have an HP Pavilion All in One running Windows 11. It is set to go to sleep after 20 minutes of non use - setting as delivered. It has suddenly started to not wake up when pressing a keyboard key and I have to resort to forced power off and power up again. I have checked in...
  5. PC wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wakes up from sleep mode: I put PC to sleep, it usually only stays asleep for a few minutes and wakes back up.I Googled online and carried out following:In Power & sleep set up in 'allow wake timers'I set to disabled.No difference.Then found that you can see the cause by using CMD and running:...
  6. PC wakes up from sleep mode

PC wakes up from sleep mode: I put PC to sleep, it usually only stays asleep for a few minutes and wakes back up.I Googled online and carried out following:In Power & sleep set up in 'allow wake timers'I set to disabled.No difference.Then found that you can see the cause by using CMD and running:...
  7. PC doesn't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn't wake up from sleep: I have an iBuyPower pre-built desktop gaming PC that I bought late last year. Recently it's been having a problem. Whenever it goes to sleep, and when I try waking it up, it will act like it's waking up In the sense that the fan will spin up and the power LED goes steady...
  8. After waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After waking up from sleep: After waking up from sleep, how do I require a password sign-in. I don't want anyone to wake up my computer and see my desktop. Want to require my password to be entered to get access....
  9. BSOD after waking up PC from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after waking up PC from Sleep Mode: Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a year now and so far I can't seem to find a solution for this. The problem is that, when waking up my PC from Sleep Mode, I sometimes randomly get a "no signal" message on my monitor screen. The system itself is waking...
  10. BSOD after pc wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after pc wakes up from sleep: For the past few weeks I have been getting bsod when ever put my pc to sleep and after a few seconds or minutes I get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod. I updated windows and all the drivers on my pc and but am still getting bsod. One thing to note is I have malwarebytes...