Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdfilter.sys

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdfilter.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I think it doesnt appear to be any one program which triggers the error. I am not presently overclocking either. Here's the link for latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamNevriyanto, Jan 11, 2021.

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdfilter.sys

Hi,

I think it doesnt appear to be any one program which triggers the error. I am not presently overclocking either. Here's the link for latest minidump:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10YDJ6LPbqJp-E6Ub_PwPrjlXm3RWq72O/view?usp=sharing

Please help me to figure it out what error that i got

Thanks

:)

AdamNevriyanto, Jan 11, 2021

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

I try to install newest Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers on Windows 10, but get the BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys). I tried drivers from:

• Intel site
    • Asus (Motherboard manufacturer) site
    • Windows Update

This error come every time when trying to update the drivers. The Device Manager shows Microsoft generic VGA graphics adapter drivers and Intel drivers cannot be installed. The BSOD comes either while installing or after reboot.

The system has only Intel's onboard graphics.

How could I get Intel drivers installed without BSOD?

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdfilter.sys KdX1s.jpg

Timo Kähkönen, Jan 11, 2021
  3. MaxHaughton, Jan 11, 2021
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdfilter.sys

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdfilter.sys

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdfilter.sys - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdfilter sys

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. Ошибка Синий экран выдает SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ошибка Синий экран выдает SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys: Здравствуйте у меня проблема с синим экраном код ошибки SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys. Пожалуйста помогите решить проблему. У меня десктопнастольный компьютер такая ошибка начала происходить 1 месяца назад. Пробовали переустановить систему, очистили кейс от пыли,...
  4. Windows\system32\drivers\wdfilter. sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows\system32\drivers\wdfilter. sys: Plz can anyone help. I have complete startup failure and this keeps coming up. Any clues as to how I can sort it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowssystem32driverswdfilter-sys/768ceaaf-6931-4c8a-a7de-26c2dd914561
  5. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  6. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life: Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can...
  7. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  8. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  9. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  10. Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys

Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. that is the link to my dump file my most recent one which was about an hour ago... i only crash when i am running virtual dj 8 and have my hdmi cord plugged in.. it plays about 3 to 10 songs...