Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep on getting this blue screen error when launching the game "crossfire", link laptop specs: HP Pavilion 17-g084ca Product Specifications | HP®... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hao19, Nov 10, 2015.

1. hao19 Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error

hao19, Nov 10, 2015

2. Boot loop BSOD

I tried to access my laptop and it did a green screen crash with the error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, after that it restarts and tried to diagnose the issue and blue screens with: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Seth McKay, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Blue Screen of Death error 0x0000003b while playing The Old Republic

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000003B. This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

Please refer to the link below to troubleshoot issue with blue screen errors and refer to the section Blue screen error while using your PC and see if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status and we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 10, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi hao19,

Welcome to the 10forums.

There are 2 dumps, 1 is corrupted, and according to the event logs there should be 1.
    So I am wondering where the second is coming from.

Please visit Windows Update and install every update available, it may take a couple of times to get them all.
    Most users have around 10 hotfixes installed at this time of Windows 10.
    Code: Hotfix(s): 2 Hotfix(s) Installed.[/quote] It is the first time I have ever seen the driver that is involved with creating dumps is flagged
    Code: ffffd001`08c91080 fffff800`67dbc300Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\crashdmp.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for crashdmp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for crashdmp.sys crashdmp+0xc300[/quote] This file is flagged in the dump, but it is kinda unknown and I don't think this is actually a driver!
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for X6va060 *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for X6va060 2: kd> lmvm X6va060 start end module name fffff800`6c9f0000 fffff800`6c9f7000 X6va060 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: X6va060 Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Drivers\X6va060 Image name: X6va060 Timestamp: Thu Aug 06 08:57:21 2015 (55C30551) CheckSum: 000089AB ImageSize: 00007000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Malware scan
    Please run a threat scan with Malwarebytes, a full scan with your AV, scan your system with Adwcleaner, Kaspersky TTDSKiller, ESET Online Scanner and SuperAntiSpyware

5. hao19 Win User
    It is the first time I have ever seen the driver that is involved with creating dumps is flagged
    Code: ffffd001`08c91080 fffff800`67dbc300Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\crashdmp.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for crashdmp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for crashdmp.sys crashdmp+0xc300[/quote] This file is flagged in the dump, but it is kinda unknown and I don't think this is actually a driver!
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for X6va060 *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for X6va060 2: kd> lmvm X6va060 start end module name fffff800`6c9f0000 fffff800`6c9f7000 X6va060 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: X6va060 Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Drivers\X6va060 Image name: X6va060 Timestamp: Thu Aug 06 08:57:21 2015 (55C30551) CheckSum: 000089AB ImageSize: 00007000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Diagnostics Test
    Malware scan[/quote]
    Please run a threat scan with Malwarebytes, a full scan with your AV, scan your system with Adwcleaner, Kaspersky TTDSKiller, ESET Online Scanner and SuperAntiSpyware The reason I have two dumps was because I tried to launch the game "crossfire" two times, which resulted in two blue screens. Also, malwarebytes did not find any malware on my system, and windows says it is already up to date.

I'm also running Windows 10 pro insider preview build 10586

hao19, Nov 11, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    I'm aware of it that you're running inside. I am honestly surprised I was able to load the dump normal without any problem, normally with insider's it is a problem to load the dumps properly because some symbols that are required aren't available.

Please run the other scans too.

7. hao19 Win User
    hao19, Nov 12, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Adwcleaner etc. the other scans with the malware scans.

9. hao19 Win User
    Ran all the other scans and no malware was detected

hao19, Nov 12, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

11. hao19 Win User
    Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation message showed up after running sfc/scannow a second time

updated log files:

hao19, Nov 12, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    Hi hao19,

I am extremely sorry for the huge delay.
    I have and am still very busy with my life.

Please try following and post the screenshot
    Search for the following location
    Code: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Drivers\[/quote] In this folder, search the file
    Code: X6va060[/quote] Right click this file > properties > tab details > please make a screenshot of the details tab

Thema:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue

2. Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys: Hi all I have just built a new PC and all seemed well initially. But I have recently got a bluescreen, and I'm not sure what is causing it. Link to mini dump file is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tIEAAoF2EYBiTE45lEuW6RH8zac5QqVt/view?usp=sharing Can someone...
  3. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Dear Sirs, just today for the second time, I had a problem with my PC. The crash stopcode is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kbase.sys Please could you help me to understand if and what I must do ? Please note that the message displayed on the screen...
  4. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION? It happened when Skype for Business automatically launched....
  5. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhlplgLXHSNpK5pGv?e=sCsIFF Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-systemserviceexception/a42684f0-ca18-414a-9f80-f77c5cfb1ecc
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen: [IMG] I was just having look into my email and suddenly this Screen appeared ! After reading abt this Error, I got to know the cause and how to troubleshoot this one. But for troubleshooting this screen needs to get away right.... It's already 100% I've been waiting...
  7. Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello guys, My computer has been going through a series of blue screen errors for about 2 weeks now. They started randomly and have been happening randomly too. I have downloaded a custom software Crystaldiskinfo to look at hard disk health which it seems is good. I have...
  8. Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello guys, My computer has been going through a series of blue screen errors for about 2 weeks now. They started randomly and have been happening randomly too. I have downloaded a custom software Crystaldiskinfo to look at hard disk health which it seems is good. I have...
  9. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I just got a blue screen which caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhTuVvL6SAWlM1Zvj?e=pP5UUK Someone help me out please, thanks!...
  10. Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I'm trying to transfer files to an external hard drive, something I've done numerous times successfully. Now whenever I try (be it one file or 70) I get the blue screen of death with the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've updated Windows to the latest update...