Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, As of November 09, 2018, I have built my first PC and to be honest... It took way too long. Over the past two years, I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notsasaki, Apr 14, 2020.

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hello everyone,

As of November 09, 2018, I have built my first PC and to be honest... It took way too long.

Over the past two years, I have been receiving a ton of Blue Screen of Deaths (BSOD). At first I thought it was a RAM problem, but I had it replaced and I am still receiving them.

Any help would be appreciated!

Here is the file to the recent Minidump:
    http://www.filedropper.com/041420-25718-01

I made another post on Reddit, but the problem was not fixed. This is for another BSOD. I was wondering if it was possible to fix this BSOD.

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor

GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 70.69 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Motherboard: Asus Prime Z370-A ATX LGA1151

Storage:
    Toshiba P300 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Samsung 970 Evo 250 GV M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

submitted by /u/notsasaki
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/notsasaki, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

System_service_exception

Thank you for providing the information. Upon checking the file, here's the stop code which causes the blue screen error:

Stop error message

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Stop Code

c000021a {Fatal System Error}

The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. The system has been shut down.

It's related to missing or corrupted system files. We suggest running the
    System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    tool
    to scan for corruptions in the Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Continue to update us as you go along the listed troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Rodgers74 Win User
    BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Zac,

An outdated or corrupted driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION thatis caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers of your device from its manufacturer's website?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues in Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  3. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe: Hello I'm Amirhalf a year ago I decided to add an SSD hard drive to my laptop ASUS X540LJ, so I take out my HDD the windows was installed on that and I put that on a caddy and SSD in its place. after installing windows on SSD I found 8 bad sector on my HDD and also 4 bad...
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe: Hello I'm Amirhalf a year ago I decided to add an SSD hard drive to my laptop ASUS X540LJ, so I take out my HDD the windows was installed on that and I put that on a caddy and SSD in its place. after installing windows on SSD I found 8 bad sector on my HDD and also 4 bad...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, recently I almost got one BSOD every month and my Windows 11 already keeps up-to-date.Here is the capture from BlueScreenView:I have run sfc command to ensure my system files are not corrupted, can anyone help this?...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION caused by ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, recently I almost got one BSOD every month and my Windows 11 already keeps up-to-date.Here is the capture from BlueScreenView:I have run sfc command to ensure my system files are not corrupted, can anyone help this?...