Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,my Windows 10 OS has been working perfectly for years, But on March 2021 the Hard Disk began to fail. I removed it and I installed in its place a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DRASTOKLOP, Aug 1, 2021.

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,my Windows 10 OS has been working perfectly for years, But on March 2021 the Hard Disk began to fail. I removed it and I installed in its place a KINGSTON A400 SSD 480 GB I went to a computer store wirh the specifications of my 11 years old core i7 laptop and the technician recommended that model due to the bus of my motherboard. Since then 3-4 months I´ve experiencing BSODs SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. At the begining I thought was something punctual but now and I´m fed up of themThe BSOD appears and the PC just restarts. Sometimes I feel some freeze of the web browser and the c

:)

DRASTOKLOP, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Erika Aro Win User

System_service_exception

Thank you for providing the information. Upon checking the file, here's the stop code which causes the blue screen error:

Stop error message

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Stop Code

c000021a {Fatal System Error}

The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. The system has been shut down.

It's related to missing or corrupted system files. We suggest running the
    System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    tool
    to scan for corruptions in the Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Continue to update us as you go along the listed troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Rodgers74 Win User
    BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Zac,

An outdated or corrupted driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION thatis caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers of your device from its manufacturer's website?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues in Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  3. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  4. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b: MOBO: Asrock B55 PG VelocitaGPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER FTW3 ULTRA, OVERCLOCKECPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600xRAM: G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200I think I will run another memory test it passed a few weeks ago but things could have changed.I'm...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b: MOBO: Asrock B55 PG VelocitaGPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER FTW3 ULTRA, OVERCLOCKECPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600xRAM: G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200I think I will run another memory test it passed a few weeks ago but things could have changed.I'm...
  7. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  8. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe: Hello I'm Amirhalf a year ago I decided to add an SSD hard drive to my laptop ASUS X540LJ, so I take out my HDD the windows was installed on that and I put that on a caddy and SSD in its place. after installing windows on SSD I found 8 bad sector on my HDD and also 4 bad...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe: Hello I'm Amirhalf a year ago I decided to add an SSD hard drive to my laptop ASUS X540LJ, so I take out my HDD the windows was installed on that and I put that on a caddy and SSD in its place. after installing windows on SSD I found 8 bad sector on my HDD and also 4 bad...