Windows 10: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows...

Discus and support SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MatthewJacksonApe, Dec 2, 2021.

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows...

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handledArg2: fffff80144c00928, The address that the exception occurred atArg3: ffffae85dcde1a38, Exception Record AddressArg4: ffffae85dcde1270, Context Record AddressDebugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault

:)

MatthewJacksonApe, Dec 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Dec 2, 2021
  3. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 2, 2021
  4. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows...

BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled

thanks! but I just wanted to reply this post: system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys - Windows 10 Forums as I have exactly the same problem and I need to know if that user found a solution to this BSOD.

FranzShester, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows...

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows... - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD been

2. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD on Windows 11: Hi there, my laptop got BSOD. I don't do anything and it turn to BSOD. I have a DMP file that you can look at to see if you can find any fix to this. Any help would be appreciated.SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception...
  3. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD on Windows 11: Hi there, my laptop got BSOD. I don't do anything and it turn to BSOD. I have a DMP file that you can look at to see if you can find any fix to this. Any help would be appreciated.SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception...
  4. Windows 7 BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e: I have been having BSOD issues. My Dell Optiplex with Windows 7 Professional crashed. I ran Windbg Preview to open dump file and got this result:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Windows 7 BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e

Windows 7 BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e: I have been having BSOD issues. My Dell Optiplex with Windows 7 Professional crashed. I ran Windbg Preview to open dump file and got this result:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows...

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows...: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1:...
  7. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD been crashing for a while reinstalled windows...: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1:...
  8. Constant BSOD, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e

Constant BSOD, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e: Hello I just build my pc but it keeps restarting with the BSOD, but I am able to use my pc normally again each time, just that it keeps restarting. I will also include the minidump Bugcheck Analysis here: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e This is a very common...
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD on Windows 10

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD on Windows 10: Hi there, I have been having multiple BSOD on my computer. I have tried to reinstall windows 10 and have also made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. I have a DMP file that you can look at to see if you can find any fix to this. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. BSOD after locking the PC. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (7e)

BSOD after locking the PC. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (7e): Hello, One of my users has a consistent BSOD shortly after the PC is locked. Only 1 of 10 PCs with identical OS/ UEFI version and build exhibits the issue. The PC is part of the same GPO that the other 10 are part of. Hibernation and Quick Start are disabled. SFC and DISM...