Windows 10: •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen

Discus and support •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10 pro, 1909,dell OptiPlex 755 , ethernet not connected,invalid ip, I fianaly found the correct driver, after new update had wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samy23244, Jun 1, 2020.

1. samy23244 Win User

•SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen

windows 10 pro, 1909,dell OptiPlex 755 , ethernet not connected,invalid ip, I fianaly found the correct driver, after new update had wrong driver,getting a 169. ip address, in device manager choosing correct driver goes to blue screenSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0, IXE SYS 60X64, I am using a netgear usb wifi to connect temporarily.

:)

samy23244, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Alex878914, Jun 1, 2020
  3. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen - Similar Threads - •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen

2. blue screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys: HiI have blue screen problem. it occurs completely random and appears to be related to nvidia graphics.three dump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JMgbkB6JgSaL4_xMvjPYPGI3G9-H0g65?usp=sharingspecification: Laptop, ASUS x541uvk, intel i3-7100U, NVIDIA 920mx, 20GB...
  3. blue screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys: HiI have blue screen problem. it occurs completely random and appears to be related to nvidia graphics.three dump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JMgbkB6JgSaL4_xMvjPYPGI3G9-H0g65?usp=sharingspecification: Laptop, ASUS x541uvk, intel i3-7100U, NVIDIA 920mx, 20GB...
  4. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Blue Screen: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDminidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=FWa3rmPlease help me! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-systemthreadexceptionnothandled/6aa4421a-79b5-42ce-bb8e-8c0a7cc08a94
  5. Blue Screen: Stop Code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen: Stop Code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello, I would appreciate any help on this. I received a stop code of: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED which stated that the Ndu.sys is what went wrong. I have done the sfc /scannow command which found to errors. Here is my system info along with the dump file....
  6. Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled

Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am constantly getting blue screened with system_thread_exception_not_handled and my audio does not work. These are the files from minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6o6i8jb6tncwrj/091920-16078-01.zip?dl=0...
  7. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Pls Help. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP: I keep getting this screen on my pc when it is running with my monitors turned off. This PC resets and i have to log back in to windows everytime. I have tried a windows memory diagnostics test both of them to be exact and both come back clear with no problems. I have...
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen

in Windows 10 News
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]CMUDA.sys is a Windows operating system driver file that is associated with the USB Device Audio capabilities of a computer. This file is known at times, to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or [...] This post...
  10. Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello I seem to get regular blue screen errors, usually during start up, which once the error has shown and the PC restarts the PC seems to run fine. Occasionally the blue screen may happen during usage of the PC. I have tried updating all drivers using the device manager...