Windows 10: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code received over the last 4 days

Discus and support SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code received over the last 4 days in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have only been getting the BSOD for the last 4 days with the exception code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and no option other than a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dave_Barclay, Oct 7, 2020.

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code received over the last 4 days

Hi,

I have only been getting the BSOD for the last 4 days with the exception code

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • and no option other than a reboot, the only difference recently apart from a Windows update a week ago was to increase my RAM from 8GB to 16GB so that all 5 of my external HDD would be shown at the same time.
    • This has worked fine for the last 2 weeks until now and all of a sudden I am getting the BSOD, obviously not related to anything I have done, but it is annoying since I don't have enough free space on the main HDD to download any of my paid for music downloads and they don't complete because of the BSOD.

:)

Dave_Barclay, Oct 7, 2020
  2. JBJblaze Win User

Received a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD due to CMUSBDAC.sys

Greetings again, fellow Windows 10ers!

I just received this BSOD today with the stop code 'SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED' and apparently what failed was CMUSBDAC.sys.

My file is downloadable from: 080117-43187-01.dmp

If someone could fill me in on what could be causing this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for further help and info on this!

~

JBJblaze, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Received a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD due to CMUSBDAC.sys

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 7, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code received over the last 4 days

BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

axe0, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code received over the last 4 days

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code received over the last 4 days - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code

2. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Yesterday, my PC restarted and showed the blue screen over and over again. The blue screen did not say the root cause of this problem, but it did say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have tried various proposed solutions from the internet resetting, chkdsk code,...
  3. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Yesterday, my PC restarted and showed the blue screen over and over again. The blue screen did not say the root cause of this problem, but it did say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have tried various proposed solutions from the internet resetting, chkdsk code,...
  4. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My PC is a new Lenovo laptop that shouldn't have any problems but it has blue screened 4 times within 2 months with the "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". It doesn't crash right after booting up but about 30 min of using the PC.I've gathered info on the most recent stop...
  6. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My PC is a new Lenovo laptop that shouldn't have any problems but it has blue screened 4 times within 2 months with the "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". It doesn't crash right after booting up but about 30 min of using the PC.I've gathered info on the most recent stop...
  7. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Stop Code problem at least once every 4 or 5 days over last 30 days

Stop Code problem at least once every 4 or 5 days over last 30 days: Need help with repeated Stop Code problem. Here are dates/times of recent occurrences in September -- Sep5 at 9:05 am; Sep11 at 6:15 to 6:20 pm; Sep15 at 2:45 to 3:00 pm while using Outlook; and Sep19 at 7:07 to 7:12 am while using Excel. I have looked at MS solutions for...
  9. stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled

stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled: My pc has blue screened several times in the past couple days, ive tried to fix it, but this keeps coming up, here the minidump file 111220-13640-01.dmp...
  10. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My computer has been having so many issues for the last month, since I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have tried updating driver, and finally reinstalling Windows 10, I have followed some online advice but It just does not go away. Attached are the dump files. I...