Windows 10: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 boot loop

Discus and support SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 boot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2009/2010 Acer Aspire 5738DZG Intel Pentium T4400 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 15.6" screen Windows 10 x64 When the laptop is turned on, a BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by King Mustard, Oct 16, 2015.

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 boot loop

2009/2010 Acer Aspire 5738DZG
    Intel Pentium T4400
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
    15.6" screen
    Windows 10 x64

When the laptop is turned on, a BSOD appears with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

It automatically restarts after around 5 seconds.

F8 does nothing.

I have booted with a Windows 10 USB flash drive and it shows Preparing automatic repair before showing the BSOD again.

Any ideas?

:)

King Mustard, Oct 16, 2015

2. Acer Aspire 7551G-7459 notebook

I have a problem with my Acer Aspire 7535G. It started going through the installation but stopped at some point. Now it is in a restart loop saying "system_thread_exception_not_handled". I tried getting a windows 10 boot USB but no help there. Is there
    anyway I can access my computer?

SampoHietanen, Oct 16, 2015
  3. Ripsta911 Win User
    windows 10 upgrade did not go as planned?

i tried to upgrade to windows 10 .

now my pc is stuck in a boot loop with this error message :

system_thread_exception_not_handled

after 5 reboots it goes to tell me to select my keyboard layout , but all usb inputs have been disabled so i cant select any.

also i tried to reinstal windows 7 from disk , but it bypasses the boot from cd after i switched boot priority to cd drive first and goes straight to windows 10.

Can anybody offer any help as i cant even get the ' boot in safe mode ' menu up now either?

Ripsta911, Oct 16, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 boot loop

Hi King Mustard,

Please provide system specs about the laptop.
    F8 only works with desktops, laptops have a specific key (combination) to get in safe mode.

Is the USB recovery media? If so, boot from it, go to the advanced troubleshooting options and open command prompt
    In the command prompt enter following command
    Code: start msconfig[/quote] In msconfig, go to the boot tab and click safe mode.
    Click apply > ok and reboot when asked.
    See if that helps.

5. In msconfig, go to the boot tab and click safe mode.
    Click apply > ok and reboot when asked.
    See if that helps.[/quote] Most of what you asked is in the first post.

Laptop specifications:
    2009/2010 Acer Aspire 5738DZG
    Intel Pentium T4400
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
    15.6" screen
    Windows 10 x64

It's Windows 10 that is on the bootable USB flash drive.

When I boot from it, I only see Preparing automatic repair before the system shows the same BSOD and restarts, so I can't type anything in anywhere, or get into Safe Mode.

King Mustard, Oct 17, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Can you get in the BIOS?

7. I read on the t'Internet that pulling the battery out and then back in and re-turning it on would make the system boot.

I definitely didn't think it would work but for some reason, it did!

King Mustard, Oct 17, 2015
  8. enadun Win User

I've found a temporary solution. After pressing F8, run windows in Debug Mood, it didn't show this error and seams like normal.

enadun, Oct 17, 2015
  9. Thedude Win User
    I have just registered to answer to this thread. Oh my f.king god I was trying to solve the same problem and I have watched every stupid youtube video then I saw the last comment above. Oh god why, i removed the battery and bammm the comp. is back. This was the most rideculous problem i have ever met as a 17 years of windows user. Thank you dude, thanks everybody. Nothing else works bisedes this, i was nearly throwing out the laptop, oh my f.king god i still cant believe it. Thanks everybody, good day.

Thedude, Oct 31, 2015
  10. As a nerd, I was shocked, too.

Sometimes it's the simplest things, eh!

King Mustard, Oct 31, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    You know why it is best to start with the basics and move slowly to more advanced methods *Wink

Thema:

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 boot loop - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop

2. BSOD boot loop "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD boot loop "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED": After upgrading to the latest driver for my graphics card (RX 580) I started getting BSOD's so I installed the latest stable driver and now I'm still getting BSOD's in a boot loop (whenever I boot up to windows it waits a second then crashes). The error is...
  3. Stuck in System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled loop: Today when I turned on my laptop and logged in, I noticed that it was running very slow, so I checked Task Manager and saw that “System Interupt” was using 99.5% of my cpu. After about 20 seconds the computer bluescreened. Error code was “System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled....
  4. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10: I changed the boot options in msconfig to all CPU cores and all the RAM. So now when i start the computer it crashes while booting up. And the BSOD appears. Then it goes on in a loop. Error message: Stop code- SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED The lapto is not able to...
  5. BSOD immediately after booting, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

BSOD immediately after booting, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled: Hi, So this is the 4th time my PC has crashed because of the same file in the past 2 years. The file that is constantly causing the BSOD is rtsuvc.sys which is the Lenovo EasyCamera driver, ie Webcam driver. Error: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled File: rtsuvc.sys...
  6. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 BSOD: Hi, I have had a couple of BSODs and the latest one is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys being the problem. Previous BSODs have been also caused by ntoskrnl.exe. MY computer is self built and its running windows 10 64bit. Attachment...
  7. System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen

System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen: Hello guys I already made a topic here, but didn't provide the files, so when i try to boot into win10 with usb it says system_Thread_exception_not_handled, doesnt give any error tho... I have lap top with model X50SL, 2 duos @ 1,66 ghz and 2 gb ram. I tried unnistalling...
  8. BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello. I am getting a new BSOD. Came out of nowhere. I attach the DUMP FILES . I refer to the dump from 25/05/2016Attachment 81560 51377
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop.

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop.: Hi, this is a costumer computer where Windows 10 crashed and is now in a boot loop, the costumer wants me to roll back to Windows 8, the problem is that I cannot boot into W10, the furthest I've gotten is to the W10 boot logo and then the BSOD hits. I've tried doing...
  10. boot loop - error code - system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Support
    boot loop - error code - system thread exception not handled: Hi, i am using windows 10 from 1st of august by upgrading from win7ultimate,thought of clean install at a later time. after a day,the system stuttered while watching videos through vlc,or at youtube(maybe by just by watching), after some days the desktop seemed to be...